BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
hope J.
tampa, FL
I got this sunscreen in my fabfitfun box recently and i have been using it a lot... it’s a great sunscreen to throw on before you go to the beach or pool and it smells nice... it’s lightweight and not sticky
Umme S.
Allen, TX
I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box, first time using this brand and it honestly does do the job. My skin felt protected in the Texas summer heat and kept cool as well. Did not have to reapply that often
Debra S.
West Islip, NY
I love how this is lightly scented, and the white tea scent is pleasant. Goes on smooth and it does not feel greasy like other sunscreens. This will easily become a part of my skincare routine from now on.
Jamie G.
Lebanon
If your going to be out in the sun or at the beach this is the one.Everything from there brand is awesome.this product applies amazing and evenly and smells awesome.#1 must have product for me in the summer
Serena F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Smells absolutely fantastic. Does not give a white cast at all. Since I obviously received the product for free I can not say if I would potentially pay for it or buy it again but it does work as promiised.
Tëlda G.
Texas
Can not say how much a love this bc I’m speechless. I’ve been using this all summer and I’m definitely taking this on vacation with me. This is one of the few SPF products that doesn’t actually break me out
gen m.
Scent is amazing and product is also. I am a huge SPF lover due to my lupus SUN is NOT FUN for my face! So I take precautions and the scent is a Plus . They do also have unscented version for those who prefer that !
francesca n.
Westminster, CO
Great sunscreen that protects and moisturizes without leaving a white film behind. It’s organic which is a huge benefit! I’d recommend to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to standard sunscreen.
Nikki C.
Dover
This sun screen doesn’t apply like sunscreen to the face. It snicks right into the skin and isn’t greasy. It works well under foundation, which is a plus. It’s expensive, that’s the only draw back to me.
Reina H.
Needham
This is an overall pretty good sunscreen. It meets expectations, but I wouldn't rely on it completely. It runs in really nicely, and doesn't leave you with a sticky feel, but there's room for improvement.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.