BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

kenyatta h.
Savannah, GA
I received this sun screen in my fab fit box. The sunblock smells amazing! The white tea is delicate and not overbearing like other sunscreen lotions. It doesn’t leave a white layer of residue and dries down clear.
Bailey O.
Very good product, not too greasy. It goes on easily and protects very well. I usually burn and had no issues thanks to this. It’s a little expensive for my taste, but I might be hooked enough to purchase it again.
Erin C.
Tuscola, TX
I received this in a fab fit fun box and love it! It has a great light scent and glides on smoothly. It absorbs well into the skin and does not feel heavy or greasy on summer days. I would definitely recommend to others and continue to buy for myself!
fatima a.
Orange, NJ
What I love about this sunscreen the most is not is watery so it's easier to apply. Most sunscreens are very thick and can leave white spots on your face. Also there not a lot of Spf 50 out there and it's great that is organic and moisturizes your skin.
Victoria S.
One of my favorite facial sunscreens! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause my skin to break out or clog my pores. Very lightweight. Feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen, and has a nice scent.
Kaylee K.
Walnut Creek
This is definitely now my go to sunscreen after getting it from a subscription box. I love the smell and it isn’t too oily or dry. My skin is always very moisturized after use and I definitely recommend buying it!
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I received this in my FabFitFun summer box.
I have only been able to use it a couple times but each time it prevented me from getting sunburnt, even in the florida sun! it smells great and super cute color of packaging
Mckenzie W.
I always use this sunscreen before I go in the pool, it is super light. I got this from a FabFitFun box and it’s such a good sunscreen. I would most definitely recommend you to buy this because it’s so good!
Jennifer L.
Brentwood
Love coola sunscreen especially love the ingredients and that its organic I use it on me and my two Toddlers and it works perfectly we never burn and we are at the waterpark 3 to 4 times a week highly recommended
Meagan W.
Alabaster , AL
I love this product. I received it in my fabfitfun box and have used it everyday since. It’s very light weight and smells amazing. I have very fair skin, so the spf 50 will do wonders for me. I will def buy again.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?