BY COOLA #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Megan P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I took this sunscreen on a week long Mexican cruise. Both my significant other and myself used this exclusively as our facial sunscreen. It went on very smooth, smelled great and left no residue. We came home with sunburns almost everywhere but our faces! Very pleased with this item.

I received this item as a part of my FabFitFun Box and I’m very pleased with it.
Ruby M.
Aurora
Really amazing sunscreen! It is so calming and moisturizing. It also never causes breakouts, unlike many other sunscreen brands. It’s sort of pricey, but definitely worth it! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a good face sunscreen.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and have yet to have a breakout from it. I love the scent of it and the packaging is great for travel. I will be packing this on an upcoming beach vacation. I've just started taking sun-screen very seriously, so I was excited to receive this
West H.
Southlake, TX
I am loving this sunscreen. The texture and the scent is awesome! It also didn't run into my eyes like other competing product tend to do when I really get into the heat. I will definitely continue to use the product. The small travel size is perfect for those summer vacations.
Mariana F.
smyrna, GA
The best one that I have used already! The texture is amazing, the skin so soft after that I used. So, is a incredible product for have in your house, better, in your bag! I loved so much! Tks Influenster
Stevie M.
Lexington, KY
I love this for my face! The texture is just like moisturizer and it’s very hydrating. It doesn’t leave a white cast or greasy film on my skin. The packaging is nice and I love that it’s 50 spf. It’s so important to protect your face from the sun. I will definitely be trying out more from this brand.
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
My top favorite for face sunscreens! Very light feeling, quick drying and not a strong scent. This brand is cruelty free which I LOVE! Lasts through the sweat and SPF 50 is ideal for protecting the skin on your face. It’s on the pricey side when compared to the classic brands but it’s well worth it!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really really like this sunscreen!!! It is super easy to apply it blends into the skin nicely and does not leave a white cast. Also I love the scent of this it is super super light and not noticeable and doesn’t smell anything like normal sunscreen. I wore make up over the top of this and blend it out and into my skin nicely right over the top of the sunscreen.
Tina L.
Arlington, VA
Love this sunscreen lotion. One thing I dislike about most sunscreen products is that it's thick and oily. The cool sport face sunscreen is lightweight and has a nice but light scent and very moisturizing. Love this product and plan on purchasing several more times in the future!
mya b.
this is so great for sensitive skin. i got this product in a subscription box and i have not been able to put it down since. it is so effective and truly does protect the skin. for me, the scent is not the most pleasant, but the product is so amazing it doesn’t bother me.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.