BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
I am really loving this product! I received it in the Coola Voxbox. I love the way it smells and how it mixes with the Coola tanning serum for a gradual tan. I also know my skin appreciates the daily protection from the sun!
Hannah S.
Plymouth
I got this sunscreen in my fabfit fun box. I usually don’t use a separate sunscreen on my I just make sure my face makeup or lotion has some. However this is greate to grab and bring to the pool smells good and is mosterizing. Would remcomend to others.
Stephanie A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I like that this felt very gentle on my face and I like that it doesn’t have as many chemicals in it as other sunscreens. However, I think this is a splurge and if I didn’t get this as a gift, I wouldn’t buy it for myself.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this! I brought this along with me this weekend to go tubing with my friends. My boyfriend and I both loved it. It doesn’t go on white, it’s organic, it smells like coconut and the best part - it protected my skin!
Nakia P.
This product is great! It was my first time purchasing it and I love it! It smells amazing and is not too thick or greasy. I believe that it is a good value for the price. I will be buying this again and I would recommend!
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Oh my gosh I’ve finally found a sunscreen I look forward to putting on!! It’s lightweight and not greasy! I use it under my makeup and couldn’t even tell I was wearing it. Plus it smells great! Overall an awesome product!
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the scent of the sunscreen. I use it everyday before I put on my makeup. It doesn’t clog my pores or leave a white film on my face or do anything weird to my makeup. I love Coola products and will keep them in my routine.
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite of the range! I use it as a base under my make up to protect my skin from the sun on long days out! It’s pricey but it didn’t make my foundation greasy or give me any blemishes so it’s a winner in my books!
clarisa s.
Lancaster
Pretty good product. A little bit will go along way so I expect the bottle to last me a while. It’s pretty gentle on my skin. It was a little greasy which I expected. I did get this in FabFitFun and I’m not entirely sure if I’ll rebuy when I’m done with it.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the only thing I liked from the products they sent me it applied evenly and didn’t give me any white cast also sunblock tends to make my face itchy this didn’t it was super effective I would recommend this to anybody
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.