BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I have used it a few times. It isn’t sticky or oily. It feels moisturizing. It doesn’t burn my eyes. It is heavier than I like my SPF. I prefer Asian sunscreens over this one, but I have to say this is way better than any western sunscreen that I have tried. If I had to grab a sunscreen locally, I would buy it. It is cruelty-free, vegan, gluten free, and mineral oil free.
Hannah D.
Portland, ME
Kept my skin protected from the sun and smelled really good, but weirdly made my face hurt and caused my skin to get really sensitive and painful when I applied it. Not worth the money to make my skin hurt as much as it did, even if it did save my face from the sun.
Paloma F.
Glen Carbon, IL
i didnt love the smells but i love how my skin feels with the product on it. the uv is 50 which is the best one for my skin and i like it. I apply always in the morning and i fell that it last for a long time. I always carry on my purse with me cause its compact
Paola V.
Panorama city, CA
Its perfect for sensitive skin or acne prone like mine. It absorbs good and doesn't leave a white cast like mostly every sunscreen does. It really do moisturize my skin at the same time is protecting it. COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
This sunscreen is amazing! It’s a little pricey but worth every cent. I use it everyday in the summer and it’s not oily at all, nor has it caused any breakouts! That’s huge for me since I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs low.
Amanda S.
frisco
I received this in a subscription box. I wanted to love this because I heard such great things about it and I wanted a morning sunscreen moisturizer I could use instead of my current one. It was way too greasy and caused my skin to break out. I had referred this to a coworker and they said it happened to them too.
Kailey S.
bridgewater
this sunscreen smells great, feels great, and has become my daily facial sunscreen. doesn’t break out my acne prone skin. i feel like it stays on well when at the beach, but i still apply. on a daily basic, i don’t reapply but it lasts well under makeup. i recommend!
Mia U.
This product was. very nice facial sunscreen. I had got it in a Birchbox and used all of mine up. It came with nice packaging and did not bust. The sunscreen was effective but made my face feel heavy. I recommend this product but not for those who like a light face.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I received this in my FabFitFun box and HOLY MOLY!! I had heard about Coola but was hesitant to buy anything as I was pretty happy with a Drugstore one I had. I will never go back. I want ALL OF THE SCENTS and I love how light and refreshing the white tea one is. My fiancé has been using it too and he loves it!!
Jordan C.
Personally, I hate the smell of sunscreen and most drug store brands make my face break out. Been using this for a couple months and it smells very refreshing and helps moisturize my face. I still get a little burnt but I think you have to apply it more often than recommended
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.