BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Michelle J.
Porter
So first thing is the smell! I hate it ! It smells like wood to me I don’t like the smell at all! But beside the smell I love how light weight it feels and it doesn’t smell like regular sunscreen!!! It’s an okay product for me
Tiffany K.
Buchanan
I received this sunscreen in my summer FabFitFun box and I used it for the the first time today. I blended my Clinique BIY pigment drops with it for some color, and it lasted wonderfully. It smoothed on easily, and absorbed fully. I will purchase this when I run out!
Valerie D.
Burleson, TX
I absolutely love this sunscreen, it does not feel too thick or runny, it feels like a moisturizer and the smell is pleasant, I got a sample from Nordstrom but I will be purchasing! My make up sits well on top of this as well
Brigette B.
Indio
COOLA is only sunscreen I'll wear on my face. Received in a goody bag at a festival a few years ago and initially loved the scent. I've purchased a couple times now. I love that it's non clogging and I don't breakout with it.
Sandi C.
Ukiah
This leaves my skin feel silky smooth! I apply it before I put on my makeup to keep my skin safe from the everyday sun rays! I am completely in love with this sunscreen!!! I recommend you get it for yourself you will love it!!!
Jessica A.
I received this product in a subscription box. I was excited to get it, and it works great I’m guessing because my face hasn’t gotten a sunburn. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. It’s pretty over powering. I don’t think I will buy again because of the smell.
Marilyn L.
Springfield , NJ
I love the smell and the fact that this product is light weight! I have extra sensitive skin especially on my face and this sunscreen is so nice! I will recommend to my friends to purchase as they as well have skin problems
Jenna B.
Hunt Valley, MD
I am all about protecting my skin and this lotion is amazing! It is made of amazing natural ingredients and doesnt leave a white cast all over when applying makeup over it. If you dont use a suncreen with high spf in the summer esspecially you should definitely start!
Danielle M.
I brought this with me on a vacation to Aruba. My boyfriend and I used it daily, and out of the 6 of us on vacation, we were the only ones without burnt faces! It didn’t clog my pores, kept my skin hydrated and wasn’t oily.
Jensen R.
Brookville
I just got this in my summer fab fit fun box. I really enjoyed this product from my one time using it so far. I really like the color of the packaging and the size. I liked this product and don’t see anything wrong with it.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.