BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Sierra S.
Anaheim
I absolutely love this product. I do not find it to feel like a sunscreen whatsoever. It is very hydrating on the skin and is a very thin consistency. It is not at all oily or thick like most sunscreens can be. Does not have a sunscreen scent at all. Would definitely repurchase!
Simone N.
atlanta
It smells really nice, not like your typical sunscreen. It’s light weight and feels like a moisturizer. I wasn’t burnt after being in the hot sun so it worked well. It’s the perfect size for travel and you can just drop it in your bag!
Shantel M.
Fife, WA
Love this sunscreen! It has a lovely light scent, is moisturizing and gentle on my face. I was laying by the river all day and with constant application, I did not get burned. I got this product from my FabFitFun box. Highly recommend and I plan on buying this full priced!
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
I just started using coola and I’m obsessed. I want every product they have now! This sunscreen moisturizer is so light and perfect to put on under makeup or no makeup. It’s not thick like most sunscreens. Sooo amazing and it smells good too
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This is my new favorite sunscreen! It feels amazing on my skin. It doesn’t leave you with the sticky sunscreen feeling. I liked the scent also. I found it very effective. I’m on medication that makes me burn easily, but I didn’t even turn pink with this.
Katrina W.
I love this sunscreen! It spreads evenly and keeps my skin protect I’ve been on vacation at the beach and haven’t got burned yet! So to me the price is worth it and it is very gentle, I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out!
Maggie A.
Atlanta
Smells really nice and does a good job of staying on my face throughout the day. I got it in a subscription box so I’m not sure how expensive it is. The only con is it was a little oily on my face, but it went away after a few minutes
shannon w.
pembroke pines
This sunscreen works great but is a bit pricy for the amount per container. Because I am very pale, I wear sunscreen on my face every day and this is one I used for a while, I like it and it’s great under my make up in the morning but just got too expensive for everyday use
Meribah R.
Gilbert, AZ
All their sunscreens are amazing! I love the matte sunscreen for non makeup days but this one is great for under makeup! The sunscreen doesn’t make you break out and has a very summery smell. I highly recommend all coola products!
Kay  N.
I am obsessed with this product. I am always applying sunscreen and I am a huge advocate for sunscreen and how it can prevent wrinkles and sun damage. The problem is that sunscreen can be greasy, although with this product I have never felt that it was greasy. The product smells heavenly and i am definitely repurchasing it.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.