BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Mercedes R.
Bentonville, AR
I got this in my summer FFF box. At first I wasn’t excited because I’m very picky about sunscreens for my face. However I was pleasantly surprised. This isn’t greasy at all and the smell is nice not too overbearing. Perfect for a day at the pool. I will purchase this when I run out.
Delaney S.
Lincoln
LOVE THIS STUFF. it’s seriously skincare and sunscreen all in one. I am obsessed with it. It smells good, is easy to apply, isn’t greasy, and doesn’t leave a white film. I have used other fave sunscreens and I will only buy this from now on.
Tammy W.
This is my summer go to for facial sun care. It’s super light and also acts as a moisturizer. It has a very pleasant but not over powering smell. I’m so addicted to this product that I refuse to try any other facial sun screen. Also, this product does not cause my skin to breakout.
Catelyn W.
Omg I love this sun screen! I received it in my FabFitFun box and absolutely adore it. The fact that it is all natural and organic is a huge plus! If I were to recommend any sunscreen it would definitely be this one!💖
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
I received this in the fab fit fun box and it has been one of my favorite products from the box. It is not heavy or greasy and the smell is nice. It definitely does it job from protecting me from the sun. I use just a little under my makeup.
ash w.
I received this in my summer FabFitFun box and I was so excited to try it. I love that it’s 70% organic and has high spf. I’m not a huge fan of the scent but it’s not bad. This is definitely a great product to use during all seasons but especially summer.
lauren J.
Lexington
I got this product in my fabfitfun box! I was excited since I haven’t had a face spf in a while. I wore it to the pool for the first time, no sun burn or any change in color really, knowing my face stayed protected through out the day.
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
I just started using coola and I’m obsessed. I want every product they have now! This sunscreen moisturizer is so light and perfect to put on under makeup or no makeup. It’s not thick like most sunscreens. Sooo amazing and it smells good too
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This is my new favorite sunscreen! It feels amazing on my skin. It doesn’t leave you with the sticky sunscreen feeling. I liked the scent also. I found it very effective. I’m on medication that makes me burn easily, but I didn’t even turn pink with this.
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
I like this lotion because it is easy to carry around, the scent is not too strong, and (hopefully) it does the job of protecting my skin from the sun. I would buy it again depending on the price. Nice.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.