BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Shawna H.
Las Vegas , NV
As an esthetician, wearing sunscreen is super important to me to keep my skin looking healthy and young. Sunscreen is most important product for anti-aging. This one is non greasy and blends really well. The 50spf is amazing! It’s organic which is a big bonus!
Tori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this sunscreen! It smells AMAZING and I love that natural products are used. I'm serious about protecting my face daily, so I also love that this is heavy-duty with 50 SPF. It applies flawlessly under my makeup and leaves a lingering scent I love!
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
One of my fav moisturizers ever! It’s smells great and protects my skin. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. It smells pretty good too. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favourite sunscreen! It has a super light coconut scent but it is not overpowering at all. I love wearing this because it's non-greasy and goes under my makeup perfectly! Protects my skin without making my makeup look separated. I wear it all year round!
Mlynn R.
Ridgeland, SC
I received this sunscreen in my summer FabFitFun box. I really really love the sunscreen. The bottle is a tad small for the price but it is so worth it. I only use it for my face and let me say it works wonders. It’s non greasy and rubs into the skin nicely.
Preshanthi G.
Newcastle, WA
I love Coola products so I was so excited to receive this! I always have a problem with greasy sunscreens and this product solves it! Application in smooth and absorbs easily. And The it’s sweat proof and stays put! Love!
Emily E.
Received in my summer FabFitFun box and I love it. I have very fair skin that is acne prone, very oily, and sensitive. I put this on for a morning in the sun to shop at the farmers market. It protected my face from sunburn and did not feel greasy. WIN WIN!
Caitlin B.
This sunscreen is specifically for the face and i absolutely love it. I have a problem tanning and usually burn so this sunscreen is ideal for extensive time out in the sun. It’s a little pricey but I’d recommend it. You only get one chance with your skin!
Katherine M.
Arcadia
I love the smell of this sunscreen because its very fresh and slightly sweet. It also moisturizes the skin nicely and does a very good job at protecting your skin from the sun. I would definitely recommend this especially to use on your face because of the high spf rating.
Riley G.
I love this because it really does not feel like sunscreen at all. It smells amazing, I got it from my monthly box but even still purchased it after that. I have not been sunburnt since. Only thing is it looks a bit oily, but it goes away after some time.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?