BY COOLA #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Liz F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I received this as part of a beauty box subscription. Initial thoughts were the tube was so small, no way it would last more than a few uses.... WRONG. The Coola Sport SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen lotion is the perfect consistency. A little definitely goes a long way! And can I talk about the scent for a little bit... AMAZING. I've never been a huge fan of smelling like a giant bottle of sunscreen but this has it's own unique smell. My boyfriend even it enjoys on me, and himself! :)
I spent all day on the lake, only using this on my face with no issues! No next day breakouts from a greasy formula, and no burnt skin!
Nicole H.
Justin
This is great! Very moisturizing and did not break out my face. I usually don’t like using sunscreen on my face for that reason. Glad to find something that works!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
This must be one of the best sunscreens I’ve tried out thus far. I have dry sensitive skin and this sunscreen felt great on my skin. I never had any problems using it and it never irritated my skin at all. It absorb into my skin instantly and it never left a greasy effect at all. It does have a scent to it but it fades quickly when I applied it to my skin. It felt lightweight on my skin and left my skin feeling nice and smooth. I love the packaging. It catches my attention immediately. The price point seems reasonable. This will definitely be my new sunscreen of choice. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Melissa K.
Pembroke Pines
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells good and feels very light. It’s a little pricey and bottle is small but a little bit goes a long way. It’s very gentle but does have scent. It’s a good and easy to use package. No need for improvement. This is great!
Brian M.
Irvine, CA
This sunscreen is amazing. Smells great and prevents me from getting a sunburn. I love the packaging but can find the package to be quite pricey. I don't mind the price too much but if it could be less expensive and easier to find that would be much appreciated.
Katie B.
I received this in my fabfitfun summer box and I wasn’t excited about it or happy to receive it but I’m glad it was included in the box in the end. I liked that we received the 50 spf. My first impression is that it smelt weird. Very earthy or planty but I got used to it. It is also semi-watery or more on the liquid side so a little goes a long way which is nice since it is so expensive. I use it before applying make up and I can’t say that it interferes with anything. I do really like and enjoy this product; however, when I run out I’m pretty sure I won’t be reaching to buy this because of the price of such a small bottle. I like the natural benefits but personally I don’t think it’s worth the steep price.
Blair E.
Stung my sensitive skin pretty badly when I put this on. My skin still burned (which rarely happens). Overall, very disappointed in this product and would not repurchase. I did receive it in a fabfit fun box.
Carmen R.
Omaha
The fact that this is a chemical sunscreen that does not use oxybenzone gives it extra points from me. This clean sunscreen is very light and absorbent - not greasy at all. My skin is so sensitive that I cannot use oxybenzone or physical sunscreens containing zinc oxide without my skin burning off around my nose and jawline. And I hate using titanium dioxide sunscreens because they smell like minerals. This sunscreen fixes all those problems for me. It works great through 4 and a half hours of sports and doesn’t burn off my skin. It is by far the best facial sunscreen I have used.
Natasha L.
I received a tube of Coola Sport Face in a FabFitFun box, and it's a product I thoroughly recommend.

The first thing I noticed is the pleasant yet understated aroma and the SPF 50 rating.  It's gentle enough to use every day, and it goes on without feeling greasy or runny.  Although it's meant for the face, I've also used it on my neck and arms.

I also appreciate that Coola Sport is made of organic ingredients and is cruelty-free.   Considering that it nourishes the skin and lasts for 80 minutes of outdoor activity, this $32 product does deliver.
Tiffanie C.
DeQuincy
Coola Sport Face Sunscreen Lotion is a top choice for everyone in my family! From my husband on down to my three year old! I picked one up at Ulta while purchasing tanning oil for myself and I am so glad that I did! It works extremely well for a day at the beach or when hanging out at our pool. My best friend doesn't even bother to use her own face sunblock when she comes to tan at my house now, she is reaching for my Coola! A little goes a long way and with almost daily use from all of us, this bottle can easily last us the summer! Great product with a great value!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.