BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this product so much! It has great SPF but it also keeps my face feeling smooth and hydrated. It’s not greasy at all and actually makes my makeup look really good once i put it on. Highly recommend this product
Cynthia A.
Santa Maria
This sun screen is amazing! I got it in a subscription box and originally had planned on giving it away. But seeing how it’s really hot lately I decided to take it with me when I went on vacation to Disneyland. And it was my savior. Everyone else got sun burned by not me. Thanks coola! 😍
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I have tried a lot of facial sunscreens in my days, this is one of the better ones. It does a better job of absorbing into the skin instead of sitting on the surface. I can wear it under my makeup with out it looking streaky or patchy. Compared to other brands it leaves a lot less residue.
Allison L.
Columbus, OH
By far one of my favorite sunscreens I have ever tried! I wear sunscreen under makeup every day. This brand makes my skin feel soft, smooth and doesn’t make my skin oily. I also LOVE the white tea smell. 10/10 recommend!
Tylinn W.
I think this might be my new favorite sunscreen! I love that it’s not heavy or greasy feeling like some other sunscreen brands. It also has a light pleasant scent rather than an artificial/chemical smell. And for my fellow WOC, it doesn’t leave the dreaded white cast on the skin!
Molly C.
Arlington, VA
Love this!! I have been using this everyday when I don’t use makeup. Keeps my face moisturized and protected from the sun. Super love the smell too. It’s nice and light without being overwhelming. It doesn’t get greasy or gross either. Highly recommend to keep in your summer bag.
Carly L.
Awesome! Great coverage and protection from the sun. Plus,  it smells great and doesn't feel sticky like sunscreen. So happy it is organic and my face did not even look shiny after wearing it. A+ product. Definitely would recommend buying it just in time for the summer!!
Sydney S.
Bentonville, AR
I received this in my #FabFitFun box. I love it. It smells great. I have naturally oil skin. This product did not cause it to be more oily. I use a small amount of product and it does the job! I love that it has sunscreen built in. I didn’t realize how important that was until recently!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I’m obsessed with this sunscreen. I wasn’t wearing sunscreen daily and I know that’s not good but I didn’t really think about it. Then I received this is my fabfitfun box and I can’t put it down! I love the smell and consistency, it’s not heavy at all! Definitely a new staple for me!
Leah B.
Absolutely love this product! it's small and sleek and fits in my purse to take to the beach. Also, it smells great! it's easy to apply and stays on all day! I am able to be at the beach all day and not leave looking like a lobster. Thank you, coola for a great product. Definitely recommend!!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.