BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Lindsey M.
LANSING, MI
First off this stuff lasts a long time (if you forget oops!). I used this for a 4 hour kayak trip, 100 F heat index with me dumping like 3 times! It's a great value, more than drugstore, but worth it. I got this as a tester and once out I will def be buying it again. BTW I love the scent so much.
Tina L.
Arlington, VA
Love this sunscreen lotion. One thing I dislike about most sunscreen products is that it's thick and oily. The cool sport face sunscreen is lightweight and has a nice but light scent and very moisturizing. Love this product and plan on purchasing several more times in the future!
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Love!! Received COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion complimentary through Influenster and am so happy with it!! Non greasy, great scent and perfect for the summer! Only four stars because I feel like this product is pricy for what you get. But so happy with it and would recommend to a friend!
Rachael B.
Seymour , TN
Love this stuff! Keeps your face from getting sun burnt and doesn’t feel all greasy like other sunscreens do. I do like the scent of this one! This brand can be pricey but I have found out it is worth the money! I received this free from influenster and so glad I got to par take in this box!!
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
I am obsessed with this stuff. It’s a little pricey, but a little goes a LONG way. I mean, just a tiny dime size amount will cover your whole face/neck. It’s super moisturizing and it isn’t greasy at all. You can use it as a primer for makeup and it gives you a great glow. Really soft, nice scent.
Elizabeth H.
Hobart, IN
This is an excellent light-weight sunscreen! It didn’t clog my pores (I even used it on my face), and completely protected me from the sun’s damaging rays. It had a pleasant scent and wasn’t greasy. It also wore all day for me.
Ali H.
Denver, CO
I usually despise facial sunscreen. Growing up on the beach in Michigan, I'd apply it carefully and always end up with red eyes and blurry eyesight from the product melting past my eyelids. COOLA Sport Face smells, feels, and prevents sun damage better than any facial sunscreen I've tried.
Cynthia A.
Santa Maria
This sun screen is amazing! I got it in a subscription box and originally had planned on giving it away. But seeing how it’s really hot lately I decided to take it with me when I went on vacation to Disneyland. And it was my savior. Everyone else got sun burned by not me. Thanks coola! 😍
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this product so much! It has great SPF but it also keeps my face feeling smooth and hydrated. It’s not greasy at all and actually makes my makeup look really good once i put it on. Highly recommend this product
Britta D.
Everyone in my family, including my one year old, use this. I received it in a FabFitFun box and haven’t used anything since. I love that it’s mostly organic and cruelty free with a light scent. It is a bit expensive though and once I run out I will look for something less pricey.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.