BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Monika D.
Houston
I just got this in a FabFitFun subscription box it’s OK I haven’t used it for a long time so I can’t really have a good review over it but so far I like it it was a lot better than my others sunscreen lotion that I have so yeah that’s why I gave this a four-star little on the pricey side but for summer it worth it
Kristy B.
I am in LOVE, first of thank you influenster for this complimentary voxbox. This sunscreen is vegan and organic, safe for my kiddos and it actually smells fantastic. I applied it and it wasn’t oily or heavy, it went on like butter and kept us from getting sun burnt. I’m definitely going to be using this all summer long. 👌🏻
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I absolutely love this Coola sunscreen. With an SPF of 50 it protects my skin from the sun without making my face look greasy or shiny and it smells great! Also works applying under makeup or wearing alone.
Ruby M.
Aurora
Really amazing sunscreen! It is so calming and moisturizing. It also never causes breakouts, unlike many other sunscreen brands. It’s sort of pricey, but definitely worth it! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a good face sunscreen.
Megan P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I took this sunscreen on a week long Mexican cruise. Both my significant other and myself used this exclusively as our facial sunscreen. It went on very smooth, smelled great and left no residue. We came home with sunburns almost everywhere but our faces! Very pleased with this item.

I received this item as a part of my FabFitFun Box and I’m very pleased with it.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and have yet to have a breakout from it. I love the scent of it and the packaging is great for travel. I will be packing this on an upcoming beach vacation. I've just started taking sun-screen very seriously, so I was excited to receive this
West H.
Southlake, TX
I am loving this sunscreen. The texture and the scent is awesome! It also didn't run into my eyes like other competing product tend to do when I really get into the heat. I will definitely continue to use the product. The small travel size is perfect for those summer vacations.
Mariana F.
Smyrna, GA
The best one that I have used already! The texture is amazing, the skin so soft after that I used. So, is a incredible product for have in your house, better, in your bag! I loved so much! Tks Influenster
Stevie M.
Lexington, KY
I love this for my face! The texture is just like moisturizer and it’s very hydrating. It doesn’t leave a white cast or greasy film on my skin. The packaging is nice and I love that it’s 50 spf. It’s so important to protect your face from the sun. I will definitely be trying out more from this brand.
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
My top favorite for face sunscreens! Very light feeling, quick drying and not a strong scent. This brand is cruelty free which I LOVE! Lasts through the sweat and SPF 50 is ideal for protecting the skin on your face. It’s on the pricey side when compared to the classic brands but it’s well worth it!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.