BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Bebe N.
Being into beauty you realize that sunscreen is very important especially in the summer. Must sunscreen are super heavy and smell chemically not this one. It is lightweight and smells divine plus the blue packaging makes you feel tropical. I’m definitely purchasing this again, this will be my vacation, and summer sunscreen for a while.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Recently received this in my FabFitFun box and just in time for summer! The scent is light and refreshing but not overpowering like many sunscreens. The formula was not too thick and did not leave skin feeling greasy. The formula soaked into skin quickly and protected my face for a day at the pool. Excited to have found this product.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
This sunscreen doubles as a moisturizer as well. I am a first time user of this product and it definitely met my expectations. I love the packaging, its definitely great marketing. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This has it all! It's a fantastic moisturizer and has an excellent spf. It smells great and is animal cruelty free. I've tried other moisturizing sunscreens and they were heavy and greasy but this is not. It's gentle enough for my 3 year old daughter yet works extremely well. This stuff is an essential in my makeup bag, travel bag and beach bag.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
This may be the best sunscreen ever. It's so lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin whatsoever it honestly is just very moisturizing and makes your skin have a healthy almost wet looking glow. It also smells incredible and has a soft scent rather than the typical spf smell. I genuinely LOVE this product.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I really enjoy using Coola sunscreen products! They can be a bit in the pricey side but I think it's worth it. They're a great product to protect yourself from too much sun exposure and they smell fantastic! I feel like the formula for this one is really nice for my face and doesn't block my pores. It lasted for quite a few hours on the beach and I didn't end up with much pink in my face at all. I got mine as a sample but I would definitely go buy the full bottle.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I received this sunscreen in my FabFitFun box. At first, I was a little bummed out about it, because who really thinks of sunscreen as something exciting? However, this stuff has single handedly gotten me out of some could-have-been-bad situations. It has prevented me from very bad sun burn. I love that the smell isn’t like a classic sunscreen and I think that makes me more willing to want to use this one.
Stacy j.
Bristol, TN
This is a amazing spf! Great to use alone or under my makeup. It is great for all skin types! If you have combination skin if works great, acne prone-no problem! It doesn't cause breakouts which i am always worried about that. It's so lightweight, smell great, vegan, all good for skin ingredients. Loveeeee Coola 💎💎
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
I just applied this to my fave and I am really impressed. The sunscreen has SPF 50. The size of the tube makes it perfect for traveling. The sunscreen makes my skin feel moisturized and does not leave any residue.
Jennifer M.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely love it.  It goes on smooth. Doesnt leave a white "zinc" film behind.  I feel like it gives me the protection that i need.  It smells good, feels good... and it works!  Sadly i wouldnt pay the price tag for it, but i did get it from FabFitFun and will definitely try to make it last!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.