BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Reba H.
Slippery Rock
I've been loving this product for a while now. This is a great product. I used it under makeup in 92 degree Fahrenheit, sunny weather. Not only did my makeup wear wonderfully on top of it, but I did not get sunburnt. I will be continuing to purchase this product in the future!
Marta I.
Southampton , NJ
I’ve been using this sunscreen as my daily facial moisturizer and loving it! I always like to use an spf on my face daily, but it’s hard to find one that is not too thick and heavy, doesn’t have that “sunscreen” smell, or that doesn’t leave a white residue-however this one is free of all of that! It is so light weight and feels super refreshing on my skin. It smells great too.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
This sunscreen sits well under makeup without feeling heavy or greasy. It is also very moisturizing and absorbed into my skin quickly. I love that it is spf 50 and doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell! Most importantly it protected my skin and prevented me from burning while being in the sun all day. I received this for free from influenster to test and review. I love it!
Mandi G.
Freeport, NY
Coola is the best on the market! Not putting extra chemicals into your skin is important. I love how I feel when I use the product lines. It may be a little more expensive but it’s without a doubt worth it.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I’m not a fan of sunscreens. I know, I know, that’s absolutely terrible to say. But they always leave a weird feeling on my face. But this one DOESN’T!!! It’s great! I can put it on under my makeup and it feels indivisible. It has a nice, light scent. It’s thin and soaks in quickly. I will definitely be purchasing this COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion again!
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
I got this sunscreen in my FabFitFun box! I wasn’t a big sunscreen user until I got this product. It smells sooo good and doesn’t apply thick and sticky like traditional sunscreen. Did I mention it smells good?! Like, I could wear it as lotion. I definitely would recommend to others even though it is a little pricey. I also like that has a high SPF for your face!
Delaney G.
Montclair, NJ
I used to hate putting on sunscreen because it is so oily, sticky and doesn't have the greatest smell. And now because of this product, all I want to do is apply sunscreen. It smells great and glides on the skin like butter. I received this in my fabfitfun box and I will 100% order another bottle when I run out. I am eager to try other coola products as well.
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
I really love this moisturizer/ sunscreen. It didn’t feel heavy on the face, doesn’t leave any white cast, and didn’t clog my pores. It felt very hydrating! I didn’t have any problem with the scent, it wasn’t too overwhelming. I would definitely repurchase again.

I got this complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. But opinions are of my own. #free
Crystal N.
Big Spring
I received this in my fitfabfun box and was super excited about it. It has a nice, clean scent and it goes on smoothly, but it is way too greasy for oily skin:(. I love the 50 spf it offers and I have been using it on my arms and shoulders but it is a no go for my face. It leaves an oily residue and my makeup slides right off.
Jennifer C.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this product! It’s been great especially when I’ve been outside for prolonged periods of time. A lot of products I’ve used tend to sweat off when the sun hits it for more than 15 minutes, but this product has stayed the entire time. I definitely recommend this product.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?