BY COOLA #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Laura M.
This is a great sunscreen to throw on each morning to get easy coverage while on the go. It does not feel too heavy on the skin and doesn’t make me breakout after using it which some other face sunscreens do.
Rebecca B.
Cockeysville, MD
Light, airy and zero greasy residue makes this sunscreen perfect for everyday use. I received this in a Fab Fit Fun box and loved using it all summer. It’s perfect for sport and leisure and it smells amazing!
member-19d9b
Purchased at: Just Fab
This facial spf lotion is the BEST!! I received it in my FabFitFun box and I won’t use another!! It’s not greasy or oily, it doesn’t plug pores, and gives great protection!!
Alexis R.
Cypress, CA
I really liked this sunscreen lotion! It went on smooth and had a nice finish. It didn’t have that white finish that causes you to look super bright like other sunscreens do. I would recommend this to others!
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen definitely protected from the sun, however I do not think it is worth the price point. I have used other sunscreens for half or less than half the price that did the exact same job as this one
Laura M.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn't crazy about the scent of this sunscreen and it peeled off when I applied makeup over it but if I wore it alone it was fine. I probably won't use this again because It doesn't wear well under makeup.
Lisa H.
This sport sunscreen is made with white tea so it smells better than all of my past sunscreens. It is also organic. The best part for me is that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy and it doesn’t affect my makeup at all. I would definitely purchase this sunscreen again!
Samantha A.
This came in my fabric fun box. Normally I don’t wear sunscreen on my face because it’s already super oily, but this didn’t make my skin feel greasy! It smells great too! I’ll definitely purchase it again!
Melissa S.
I love this sunscreen! I just got it in my fabfitfun box and am so glad I did! It absorbed great into the skin, and left no white cast. My foundation laid evenly on top as well.
Gitel S.
Gainesville , GA
I really like the Coola Sport Face SPF 50 sunscreen. I received it in a FabFitFun box just in time for the summer. It definitely protects my face from the sun. The packaging is very pretty. The tube I easy to carry along. The product is white it’s not as thick as regular sunscreen it’s almost gel like and like a “marshmallow” white. I think I was starting to burn a little, I remembered I had the sunscreen in my bag and I put COOLA on, it almost soothed my face, and I’ve been wearing it for the past few days, even under makeup. I gave this product 4 stars, because since I’ve been using it my skin has been more oily than usual, which honestly may not be due to the product but the recent heat wave in NYC. Other than that, I this is a great sunscreen, it definitely works, the scent is very nice, I had my guy friend try it he said it smells like girl (haha). I would definitely buy this product and keep it with me.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.