BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
I don’t really use sunscreen because I don’t like the way they smell or how it feels on my skin. This one has a nice calm smell an feels gentle when applying it. I have sensitive skin and can’t use a lot of products with scents but this one doesn’t affect my skin or break me out. It’s organic an has a nice natural scent. I would definitely buy this.
Aryn L.
I received this product as part of my FabFitFun subscription box. This is a really nice sunscreen, especially for the face. It has a thin smooth texture and does not leave my face feeling sticky or tacky. It also has a very pleasant fresh smell, not all chemically like other sunscreens. I find it to wear well with or without makeup. It will not clog pores, and it does not leave a white cast on my face.
Lauren M.
laredo
I honestly loved this sunscreen it was amazing on my skin. It almost left like it wasn’t even on my face! I used it at the beach in the water and it was amazing! I totally recommend this anyone and even especially right now in summer. Because most people are outside in the pool in summerCOOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion and this sunscreen is perfect for those days.
Charlene H.
Brooklyn, NY
Received it in my fabfitfun box. I’m not all crazy about sunscreens I guess I hadn’t found the right one.. until now that is, this sunscreen is lightweight it goes on a bit oily but give it a few to absorb into the skin. It’s smooth and the scent it not overpowering been using it for about 3-4 days now.. no breakouts (which is good since I have sensitive skin) I really recommend it
Summer H.
Campbell , CA
This is a nice light sunscreen. The scent is mild, but pleasant, and makeup layers easily on top. The only thing I don’t care for is that sometimes it balls up on my skin.
Himali B.
New York
What more do you need in summer. I recieved the perfect gift from Influenster complimentary white tea organic sunscreen lotion SPF50. How cool is that. The best thing about this sunscreen is it's completely organic. I haven't been using it for long but I am already liking the texture & the smell. The packaging is great as well. I am going to buy it myself.
#coolatan #coolasuncare #complimentary #contest @coola @Influenster @ultabeauty
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I am an extremely pale human and this sunscreen did an amazing job at protecting my face from the sun. I spent the whole day at the wave pool the other week and used this stuff on my face every hour or so and other sunscreen on my body every hour or so and I burned everywhere but my face. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for good sun protection. It also doesn't make your face feel gross and oily like most sunscreens!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Very moisturizing sunscreen. A little bit goes a long way with this product. This product is not oil-free so you will look dewy and will look even more dewy throughout the day. So if you have oily skin and you don’t like looking oily, this is not the product for you. I have oily skin but I don’t mind. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell. It says white tea but it doesn’t smell like it to me. $32 for 1.7 ounces.
Cindy M.
I am usually allergic to face sunscreens. I have used thevsame suncreen/moisturizer for the last 4 years. I got this Coola white tea to try something new when my holy grail ran out. I have used it fir a week and have not broken out. It does not feel greasy and i have not gitten sunburned. So far I like it. Did not give it a 5 star rating because it smells like herbal plants. It smells pretty bad. Scent us gone once it dries down.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m very picky with sunscreen. I usually either have trouble with it clogging my pores when it’s thicker and the thinner stuff often runs into my eyes when I sweat. This sunscreen is awesome. It smells great, feels light, and didn’t run. There is an ingredient that impacts the health of coral in the ocean so PLEASE don’t wear it if you’re swimming at the beach. Coola is working on phasing it out. In the interim, it’s great for a pool day!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.