BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Laura R.
Love the scent, the feel, and how it absorbs. But alas, it makes my sensitive face breakout. But I'm super happy such a nice quality spf and I use it on my neck and chest.
Victoria L.
Windermere, FL
I’m a runner and I live in Florida so the heat is extreme! I’ve literally tried every type of natural sunscreen for my face. Previously when I would go for a run as soon as I would start to sweat the sunscreen would get into my eyes and start to sting which would make my run not so fun and was hard to see. But NOW, I’ve finally found my go-to face sunscreen! The application goes on perfectly, doesn’t sting at all and is perfect for even the longest 5 mile run with my dogs. Keep it up Coola, you’ve got a fan for life and I absolutely LOVE this product!
member-c305e
It works! No sunburn! Face fully protected. Not greasy at all. My one complaint would be that the container was too small for the price. But the sunscreen did just that! It screened the sun!!☀️👌🏽😉
MaryKate L.
Foley, AL
Beach necessities! I love this @coola sunscreen on these sunny beach days! The 50 spf protects my face from the harmful rays, not to mention the white tea smells amaaaazing. The product is super creamy and does not have that typical spf smell like other sunscreens. A must have! COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion #coola #sunscreen #beach #protection #whitetea
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sunscreen! I usually opt for sprays over rub-in formulas, but I actually really like this one and how it doubles as a moisturizer. It doesn't feel heavy at all - it blends in quickly and easily without feeling like it's coating your skin and weighing it down. No stickiness, either. You only need a small dot of product for each part of your face since it's so nice and thin! Definitely recommend. The price may seem steep for a sunscreen, but it lasts a long time and makes for a great (and protective) base underneath your makeup.
Talita A.
San francisco, CA
I love Coola. I love that they’re vegan and cruelty free. I’ve been looking for a face sunscreen as I started getting brown spots in my forehead due to sun exposure. My doctor said I should get a at least 50 spf sunscreen and i’ve been looking for a good one ever since. I tried coola sport face and I’m in love with it. My skin is oily and breaks out easily and the sunscreen works perfectly for my skin type.
Morgan W.
wilmington
I live at the beach and needed a sunscreen that wouldn’t break out my face. This stuff works really well. It doesn’t go on thick which I love. No breakouts from it!!
Emily S.
Brentwood, TN
Love this sunscreen! I like that it's light so my face doesn't feel sticky, but I know I'm protecting it when I'm outside all day tanning. It's moisturizing and doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell, but the white tea makes it pleasant enough that I use it anytime I know I might be outside whereas I normally would avoid face sunscreen because they would normally be heavy and could make me break out. Definitely try this stuff!! I received this complimentary to try, but I'll definitely be getting more when I run out!
Amy R.
Schwenksville, PA
I got this in my fitfabfun box, and didnt think anything too exciting. After using for one week I think this is one of the best sun screen for the face I have ever used. The biggest thing I liked was it didnt "tingle" like normal sun screen. Put on my eyelids by mistake at first and was worried, however had no problems at all. Highly pleased with this product and will be definitely purchasing this in the future.
Ruderliza H.
Big things definitely come in small packages, this sunscreen has been amazing. Though a bit on the high end price range, it’s worth every penny, no white cast, hydrating, protecting... I expected it to be like any other sunscreen I’ve tried but I was wrong, I highly recommend it, especially for anyone with dry skin. PS: it does have a light scent but it’s lovely, nothing obnoxious.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.