BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Mollie S.
received this in my summer fabfitfun box and was hesitant since i really dislike the smell and feel of sunscreens, but this surprised me! not only did it wear like a high quality moisturizer, but it smelled great and stayed put!
Beverly R.
Lorain
Received this ony spring fabfitfun box..smells amazing and works great!! My go to sunscreen 😍..carry it in my Cedar Point bag..can go all day with one application and no burn
Kimberly A.
I love this sunscreen for the face! I love that it’s SPF 50 and it didn’t breaks me out! It’s nice and compact and great to travel with. It was gentle enough for my face and I’d definitely recommend and repurchase
Jennifer T.
Philadelphia , PA
Excellent face sunscreen! The formula is light and very hydrating and doesn’t clog my pores. I like the fact that it has a high SPF and doesn’t smell like typical sunscreen.
Mallina C.
Ozark
The coola products with fragrance break me out in hives, so I am disappointed with this product. Over all, the scent is light and fresh and the sunscreen goes on nicely.
Samrah K.
Cliffwood NJ
I received this sunscreen in my fabfitfun summer 2018 box and i must say i am pleasantly surprised it smells amazing and its light weight and great for sensitive skin. 👍
Alee C.
sterling
Love this for lake days. I would not use as an everyday moisturizer but this protects my face from the sun without breaking me out. The white tea smell is also pleasant.
Kendra M.
San Diego , CA
My skin tends to be very sensitive to sunscreens because it is dry and I have eczema on my skin, but this sunscreen was good! It is moisturizing and doesn’t leave a thick residue on your skin. It also smells good
Mai Y.
La Crosse
I love this sunscreen! It blends into the skin and smells great! Makeup blends on top of it no problem! It also doesn't give you a white cast like normal sunscreen does. Holy grail sunscreen.
Amber C.
Fort Pierce
This sunscreen smelled lovely, and went on like a dream. I SO wanted to love this. I applied a good, thick layer, and hit the beach with my kids. After about 2 hours, I reapplied it, then went home about an hour later. By that evening, my face was so burned that I had blisters on my nose and forehead. I do have fair skin, and burn easily, but with as much as I applied, burns this bad are inexcusable. Honestly, I have better luck with NoAd brand from Wal-Mart, and get much more for a fraction of the price. If you already have a good base tan, or don't burn easily, this may work for you. If you have fair skin, I recommend you stay far away!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.