BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Thalia T.
Edwardsville, KS
Liked how light the product felt and that there was no overpowering scent to it, but as soon as my face got hot and began to sweat it felt like it ran right off.
member-344d1
I was really excited to try this product but I was not impressed. I did not like the smell. It did not absorb well and left a white residue on my face. Super disappointing. Received this in a fabfitfun box thank goodness I didn’t pay full retail
Kassandra R.
Jackson, NJ
I like this product a lot. I think it provides excellent sun protection and is moisturizing. It smells nice, too. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin feeling a little oily.
Stephanie S.
College Sta, TX
This is one of my favorite products to use, I will say that my skin does it a bit oily if I don’t have a oil paper but this is my favorite to use this summer on it own
Carolyn G.
I loved that this sunscreen provided great protection and smelled amazing. It did however run and get in my eyes on more than a few occasions which I thought was disappointing.
Mollie S.
received this in my summer fabfitfun box and was hesitant since i really dislike the smell and feel of sunscreens, but this surprised me! not only did it wear like a high quality moisturizer, but it smelled great and stayed put!
Beverly R.
Lorain
Received this ony spring fabfitfun box..smells amazing and works great!! My go to sunscreen 😍..carry it in my Cedar Point bag..can go all day with one application and no burn
Kimberly A.
I love this sunscreen for the face! I love that it’s SPF 50 and it didn’t breaks me out! It’s nice and compact and great to travel with. It was gentle enough for my face and I’d definitely recommend and repurchase
Jennifer T.
Philadelphia , PA
Excellent face sunscreen! The formula is light and very hydrating and doesn’t clog my pores. I like the fact that it has a high SPF and doesn’t smell like typical sunscreen.
Alee C.
sterling
Love this for lake days. I would not use as an everyday moisturizer but this protects my face from the sun without breaking me out. The white tea smell is also pleasant.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.