BY COOLA #2 in Facial Sunscreen

Misti F.
Clovis, CA
It works well. It works as it claims. I’m not too keen on the smell, but that isn’t a deal breaker for me. I received this highly discounted because it came in a subscription box. I would probably use this again in the future.
McKenna R.
Escondido
I love this Suncreen!!! Can’t say enough good things about it! So lightweight and breathable! Doesn’t clog my pores and have a nice scent to it that is not over powering! I also like that it’s doesn’t feel super suncreenny lol
G R.
This sunscreen doubles as a moisturizer and it exceeded my expectations the first time I used it. It’s extremely gentle and I have used it everyday since getting it. It’s light enough to be worn under makeup
t 🎄.
I got this for free over the summer. First off, it smells great! I was expecting it to be quite greasy as most sunscreens are. However, it definitely was not! It felt super nice on the skin and had cute packaging as well! I would definitely buy this in the future!
Susie E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Enamorada de este producto que te protege del sol cuando salgo a correr cada tarde que todavía hay sol me encanta ya van como 3 de estos que me terminó y lo seguiré usando y también lo usó en mi niña que tiene 9 años es seguro
Taylor L.
Reston
I really wish this worked for me as I love the smell, but it made me break out :( I got some of this from Ulta and has high hopes but I just didn’t agree with my skin
Jen G.
This is always in my bag when I go to Disney. It’s incredible and non-greasy. The smell is nice and it goes on easily. It’s very effective however, it is t great under makeup. I may transition to a spray like the super goop.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
I adore all Coola products but keep in mind that a little bit goes a long way. This exceeded my expectations. As if this wasn’t l nice enough, this sunscreen contains SPF50. I sure do like this a lot. I have 4 bottles of this but when I run out I’ll buy more!
Jennifer L.
Bogalusa
This smells so good! Goes on nice...not greasy at all. Havent been i the sun a whole lot since its winter, but my nose is in great shape aince using it on my cheeks and bridge of my nose.
Kate S.
I love the scent. It works great. I love that it comes in a small size so I can travel with. It’s effective because I’m super pale and I burn easily in the Florida sun but this is a life saver. I will definitely buy this again!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.