BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Rebekah S.
Barboursville, WV
Keeps my face moisturized while also protecting my face from the harsh sun! Sits well under my makeup. I initially was skeptical but have since purchased it again!
Soo L.
Fresno
This is so thin! I feel like most sunscreens are really thick and feel heavy, but this one almost seems like water! It’s nice and thin and works really great under makeup! It’s affordable and definitely well worth it.
Emiley M.
West Richland
The smell is okay but it was so nice and soothing on the skin. I could put makeup on top of it and my makeup wouldn’t move everywhere. It was nice and smooth. Not sticky or tacky at all.
Hannah G.
Baton Rouge
I didn’t know I needed this sunscreen until I got it. It doesn’t feel heavy like other face sunscreens i’ve used in the past and smells pretty good. With SPF 50 it did a great job of protecting my skin from the sun.
Alexa T.
I used this on a cruise to Mexico this summer, and I was disappointed. This product is extremely expensive compared to a drugstore brand and is not impressive comparatively. It looks pretty, but even with multiple applications you will still get burnt.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this, my whole family does and I appreciate the organic formula so much. It works great here in the Arizona sun . It's not sticky or greasy and the smell is pleasant also
Alexis W.
Norman
This is an amazing sun screen. The size allows for easy travel, and I can just throw in my purse. I loved the smell, and did not leave a film on my skin. Great value and really works.
Becca A.
Washington , DC
Not only does this sunscreen have a wonderful smell but it is also light! It doesn't feel like you are applying a heavy sunscreen which is nice when you have a big skincare regiment
imane w.
This product has been amazing! It is not oily and your face feels cool when putting it on! I was introduced to this while I got a facial at my favorite salon. She showed it to me and added some on my face and I kept using it from here on out.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I really like this product! Smells nice, pretty packaging and works well! I like the ingredients and how organic it is. That’s a big plus for a skin product I would recommend to others
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.