BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Stephanie B.
Atlanta, GA
It does the job! Great light weight sunscreen. Not my favorite scent as it smells very green, but better than a sunscreen scent. It did protect me from the sun, and didn’t break me out and that is my ultimate goal.
michelle r.
Davenport, FL
This is my favorite sun screen. is so nice in the skin. It has spf 50 is gentle very soft is more in a watery texture than creamy not oily at all. don’t clogged my pores and i will buy again. is the best.
Amanda M.
I love this product and will definitely buy more when I run out. It is a little pricey but worth it to protect my fair skin. Feels a little oily but that is to be expected with sunscreen. Makeup goes on nicely over it.
Rebekah S.
Barboursville, WV
Keeps my face moisturized while also protecting my face from the harsh sun! Sits well under my makeup. I initially was skeptical but have since purchased it again!
Lindsey D.
So light on the skin and spreads easily. I tend to break out from sunscreen, but the natural products in this do not bother my skin and because it is so much thinner than other sunscreens it does not clog my pores.
Soo L.
Fresno
This is so thin! I feel like most sunscreens are really thick and feel heavy, but this one almost seems like water! It’s nice and thin and works really great under makeup! It’s affordable and definitely well worth it.
Emiley M.
West Richland
The smell is okay but it was so nice and soothing on the skin. I could put makeup on top of it and my makeup wouldn’t move everywhere. It was nice and smooth. Not sticky or tacky at all.
Hannah G.
Baton Rouge
I didn’t know I needed this sunscreen until I got it. It doesn’t feel heavy like other face sunscreens i’ve used in the past and smells pretty good. With SPF 50 it did a great job of protecting my skin from the sun.
Alexa T.
I used this on a cruise to Mexico this summer, and I was disappointed. This product is extremely expensive compared to a drugstore brand and is not impressive comparatively. It looks pretty, but even with multiple applications you will still get burnt.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this, my whole family does and I appreciate the organic formula so much. It works great here in the Arizona sun . It's not sticky or greasy and the smell is pleasant also
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.