BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Serena F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Smells absolutely fantastic. Does not give a white cast at all. Since I obviously received the product for free I can not say if I would potentially pay for it or buy it again but it does work as promiised.
Effie Q.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this in a FabFitFun box. I have enjoyed it. It is gentle on my face and provides the sun protection I need in this Florida summer! It is definitely effective and I do recommend it. Great product!
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Best face sunscreen on the market! Light on the skin, didn’t clog pores and it was great under my make up. Used it in Mexico for a week and will continue to use going forward!
Marissa P.
Athens
I love the smell of this and even though it says face I’ve used it for arms and chest in a pinch. It doesn’t feel like heavy sunscreen usually is but it definitely had the sun protection for my fair skin.
Mackenzi N.
Des Moines, IA
This sunscreen was great! Got it in my summer fabfitfun box and it was very moisturizing, kept me from getting burnt, and lasted the whole time I was out in the sun! Good quality sunscreen is so important.
Rachel B.
Statesville
I recieved this product as a free sample its all natural vegan formula.It works great on adults and children i finally found my new sunscreen and it smells great thanks #Coola
Grace H.
Madison, WI
This sunscreen works super well to protect my face from the sun, and it’s non oily and smells great! It’s definitely the best facial sunscreen I’ve tried and will for sure be repurchasing once I run out !
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I like this sunscreen! I got it in a FabFitFun box and was excited to try it. The smell is great and doesn’t smell like typical sunscreen. Provides good UV coverage and sits well under makeup/B.B. cream.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
Like that I can use this as both sunscreen and moisturizer. Goes on creamy. Spreads easily, very pleasing texture. I won't use anything else on my face. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate at all.
Darlene J.
Gambrills
I received this product in my summer 2018 fabfitfun box. I took it on vacation with me and it did protect my skin. I did notice that when applying once you coat your skin if you continues to rub your skin it would flake off. Kinda weird.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.