BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Mackenzi N.
Des Moines, IA
This sunscreen was great! Got it in my summer fabfitfun box and it was very moisturizing, kept me from getting burnt, and lasted the whole time I was out in the sun! Good quality sunscreen is so important.
Grace H.
Madison, WI
This sunscreen works super well to protect my face from the sun, and it’s non oily and smells great! It’s definitely the best facial sunscreen I’ve tried and will for sure be repurchasing once I run out !
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
Like that I can use this as both sunscreen and moisturizer. Goes on creamy. Spreads easily, very pleasing texture. I won't use anything else on my face. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate at all.
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I like this sunscreen! I got it in a FabFitFun box and was excited to try it. The smell is great and doesn’t smell like typical sunscreen. Provides good UV coverage and sits well under makeup/B.B. cream.
Darlene J.
Gambrills
I received this product in my summer 2018 fabfitfun box. I took it on vacation with me and it did protect my skin. I did notice that when applying once you coat your skin if you continues to rub your skin it would flake off. Kinda weird.
Shannon G.
Prescott, WI
Great sunscreen that is also moisturizing. Best part would be that it doesn’t have that greasy feel like most sunscreens and it doesn’t feel like it clogs pores or is too heavy. The scents are nice too.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
New favorite suncare brand. This face sunscreen is the best I’ve used and it’s organic! This sunscreen blends so well - I hate it when sunscreens are chunky or too thick to blend into my skin. The white tea is definitely a nice light scent and not overpowering. I feel like I’m using a really nice day cream when I put this on, but it’s a sunscreen. Great job on this product, Coola! I received this product complimentary to try for the summer via a ‘Voxbox’ through Influenster and Coola about a month ago. All opinions on this product are my own and true. You guys know I wouldn’t steer you wrong. Plus, I love VEGAN products! Throughout the month I have had no issues or adverse reactions from using this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin on my face so I was super glad it did not break me out. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone who is looking for an organic, cruelty-free, GMO-free suncare line. 👌
Aliza E.
Georgia Center
Great sunscreen! Goes on easy, doesn't leave your face feeling heavy and you get a tan through it! Price is reasonable and it's good for younger kids as well. Would recommend and will buy again! 10/10
Miradie B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is good. I’ve used it a few times over the summer. It totally did it’s purpose. This was my 1st time trying it. I received it in a fff box. If I hadn’t I probably would have never purchased it.
Becky G.
Cloquet MN
It smells great. Goes on nice. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Felt moisturized almost. Didn't irrate my skin or cause me to break out. Didn't run into my eyes either
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.