BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Shannon G.
Prescott, WI
Great sunscreen that is also moisturizing. Best part would be that it doesn’t have that greasy feel like most sunscreens and it doesn’t feel like it clogs pores or is too heavy. The scents are nice too.
Darlene J.
Gambrills
I received this product in my summer 2018 fabfitfun box. I took it on vacation with me and it did protect my skin. I did notice that when applying once you coat your skin if you continues to rub your skin it would flake off. Kinda weird.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
New favorite suncare brand. This face sunscreen is the best I’ve used and it’s organic! This sunscreen blends so well - I hate it when sunscreens are chunky or too thick to blend into my skin. The white tea is definitely a nice light scent and not overpowering. I feel like I’m using a really nice day cream when I put this on, but it’s a sunscreen. Great job on this product, Coola! I received this product complimentary to try for the summer via a ‘Voxbox’ through Influenster and Coola about a month ago. All opinions on this product are my own and true. You guys know I wouldn’t steer you wrong. Plus, I love VEGAN products! Throughout the month I have had no issues or adverse reactions from using this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin on my face so I was super glad it did not break me out. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone who is looking for an organic, cruelty-free, GMO-free suncare line. 👌
Aliza E.
Georgia Center
Great sunscreen! Goes on easy, doesn't leave your face feeling heavy and you get a tan through it! Price is reasonable and it's good for younger kids as well. Would recommend and will buy again! 10/10
Miradie B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is good. I’ve used it a few times over the summer. It totally did it’s purpose. This was my 1st time trying it. I received it in a fff box. If I hadn’t I probably would have never purchased it.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Best brand of sunscreen! Keeps my skin from breaking out unlike most other sunscreens, it’s a great value for what you’re getting. It has a good scent to it as well! Quality packaging, will always be my go to sunscreen from now on.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
The only sunscreen for my face that doesn’t make me breakout or get oily! Love it! The bottle is big enough to last a LONG time. All summer season. Plus it smells amazing and my face doesn’t burn! Love it!
Becky G.
Cloquet MN
It smells great. Goes on nice. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Felt moisturized almost. Didn't irrate my skin or cause me to break out. Didn't run into my eyes either
Kristin W.
Love viola so much! It smells good (doesn’t smell like sunscreen) and it has a good texture. I actually received it in my FabFitFun box and I will never use another face sunscreen. It doesn’t get oily under makeup, I just love it
McKenzie R.
Sebewaing
I can't say enough good things about the COOLA brand. I hate applying sunscreen to my face because it always feels so greasy but this sunscreen is so smooth and feels like I just used my daily moisturizer. Highly recommend.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.