BY COOLA #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Diana B.
Roswell, NM
I love this moisturizer! Having sunscreen is just an added perk as it doesn’t leave me ridiculously shiny and it is actually soothing for when you are already burnt (oops!). The smell is nice and it isn’t overwhelming. Feels great on the skin and it didn’t seem to exacerbate my blemish prone skin.
Karina O.
Valrico
I received this item I my FFF subscription. This product has been great on my sensitive skin. It is light and not too thick. The smell is nice as well. It works really well in protecting against sunburn. I will def be buying this product in the future.
Sarra N.
Murrieta
This has a soft, light feel with a pleasant tea smell. I normally hate using an Spf moisturizer on my face because they feel clammy and take 2 rounds before washing off my hands, but this one didn’t. This one stays in my makeup bag! COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Taylor H.
Houghton, MI
This is my favorite face sunscreen. It has a nice scent, feels light on the face, and doesn't make me break out. The product is clear so it doesn't leave your face white.
Breanna O.
I love how it is organic! It smells really good and goes on smooth and doesn’t feel like you have sunscreen on. It is spf 50 which is the highest facial sunscreen i’ve ever seen. I use this still and will use it in the future
Juhi G.
Brawley
I like this sunscreen because even though it's spf 50, it's not heavy or oily on my face which is important to me. I have a very oily face and I breakout a lot because of the oil so I need a sunscreen that doesn't help the acne more that this is the sunscreen to protect while also not irritating.
Laura T.
Tucson, AZ
I love this sunscreen! The scent isn’t overwhelming, but just enough to not smell like sunscreen. The packaging is easy to use and while it feels a bit greasy when I first put it on, it rubs in nicely. I got this in a box, but will probably buy again.
Aayushi S.
It’s good but a tad oily for my skin (I have combination skin). It easily blends into my skin (I have tan skin). COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Callie-Anne T.
Somerset
I love the gel texture and smell! I’m a ginger so I know my sunscreens and I’m always open to try new ones. I feel like this one goes on well however, it doesn’t last as long as other brands. I had to apply this 4 times when I was on the lake and I ended up having to use a different sunscreen.
Ashley S.
Cape Coral , FL
I really enjoy the brand Coola and I really like their facial sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and this sunscreen does not burn my face. I did take away one star because this sunscreen is pretty strong scented. It wears off quickly (the scent) in my opinion but I did want to mention that.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.