BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Chelsea B.
Asheville
I received this sunscreen in a FabFitFun box. I wanted to try the brand but wasn’t sure what I wanted. I have used this sunscreen for 2 days now and have been outside in direct sunlight  for approximately 8 hours each day. So far I love it! The smell is light and not at all perfume-y or overpowering and the texture is smooth without being too oily. I suffer from hormonal acne that can be made worse with products—this has not done anything but protect my skin and give it a nice dewy-ness  under my make up. I will definitely be trying more from this brand.
Sadie B.
Manitou Spgs, CO
This tube has lasted forever! I bought it on Catalina island and got a tinted version, LOVE IT. It smells great and is calming to inflamed skin. The only thing I dislike is with it being in a tube and traveling through the air and to different elevations it has spit out a lot of product that I didn’t get to use.
Amanda B.
It goes on a little oily at first,  but give it a minute or two and it absorbs right in! This was a sample size that I used for the summer of 2017 and I just ran out, so it lasted a while! I would keep it in my purse in case I forgot to apply my other face sunscreen before I left the house. It has a light scent, and I had no problems applying makeup over it.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
This smells absolutely divine. I got this in a FabFitFun box. It protects my skin like no other, Its organic, and doesn't have any nasty chemicals. I will continue to repurchase this every summer. I put this on my scars and tattoos. It works really well and it doesn't break my face out either.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok so I got the Coola organic face sunscreen in my FabFitFun summer box right before a summer weekend trip to Palm Springs and Joshua Tree in Southern California and it was amazing. It was the perfect face sunscreen for summer desert day and when my friends in the trip needed face sunscreen I let them use it to and they loved it also.’I have been using it all summer.
Jane V.
Castle Pines
I got this in my FabFitFun box and being a fair red head living in Colorado it is exactly what I need. I only use it on my face - at $32 a time I think this is too expensive to use on my body. The texture is very light & almost feels like you are wearing a moisturizer instead of a heavy hitting sun protection.
I wore it exclusively for a couple of days in 108 degrees Phoenix last week & I didn't get burnt & my skin stayed hydrated.
If they had been offering this in the Editor's box I would have already bought a few!!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
I used this just last weekend under make up when I went to the beach, I got it in a monthly subscription box and decided to give it a go. I’ve never used this product before, but I may purchase it for future beach trips. My make up went over it it smoothly and I didn’t feel like it made my make up slide off like other spfs have. It’s smells really good too.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
I got this in my Fab Fit Fun box and I was annoyed cause I never use sunscreen and I especially don’t use expensive sun screen. But I was actually very happy with this, I will purchase it once this is gone. It smells fantastic and doesn’t seem to add a flash back effect under my foundation (which can happen with that titanium oxide or whatever) it’s light weight and non greasy. It’s literally the perfect sunscreen!
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Omg this stuff is bomb! I got this in my fab fit fun box and this is the product that really stood out to me! Amazing stuff, goes on easy, no ugly whiteness. Leaves a dewy finish on your skin, which is pretty or can be matted down slightly with Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup or a similar product!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Let me start off with saying always always always wear sunscreen on your face!! This is by far the best facial sunscreen I have used. It smells so nice and it goes on like a thin moisturizer. It won’t clog your pores and it won’t make you look greasy. Just apply it before your makeup and you won’t even notice it’s on. I definitely recommend this product.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.