BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Haley G.
I love this sunscreen lotion. It isn’t heavy like some sunscreens and it doesn’t cause breakouts. It’s lightweight and gentle on the skin. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it for a good facial sunscreen. I’d buy this product again and again.
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
This is a long lasting sunscreen with a great scent which is honestly all I need! I hate sunscreens that have that strong chemical smell and this one does not. It keeps me protected all day and doesn’t leave any white cast in photos or under makeup.
Alejandra E.
West Covina
I really enjoy the way this product's smell. It does not burn which is great for facial sunscreen. I am not sure about its waterproof claims. I always seem to sweat through it. But it does seem to hold up better than others.
Jody B.
Tucson
Only got to try this because it came I a subscription box and it was amazing I love it I will be purchasing the full size it smells amazing good for all skin types easy to apply does the job X10 give it ah try ladies you will love it
Bridget M.
Greensboro, NC
I loved this product it was easy to apply rubbed in very quickly and wasn’t greasy . I appplied this and was in and out of the pool all day and never reapplied and didn’t get burned at all. I would definitely recommend to others being as it also didn’t break my face out.
Katie S.
Minneapolis
I love COOLA sunscreen because it’s never greasy and does the job of blocking harmful UV rays. It goes on very thin with a pleasant smell and doesn’t clog pores like other harsher sunscreens do.
Jenny C.
Abingdon, VA
Sunscreen usually breaks my face out so bad but this Coola sunscreen did not cause one single blemish on my face. It didn’t feel tacky or greasy at all. I will continue to buy this because it’s the best sunscreen ever for my face!
Chelsea B.
Mountain Home
Coola sunscreen is fabulous. Easy to use and none greasy, this product feels great on the skin. Good for all skin types and it comes in a few great scents as well as unscented! This is definitely one of my go to suncare products!
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I was excited about the white tea component, but I honestly couldn’t tell the difference between this product and the rest of their line. I only were this product when I am out on the beach, it is way too heavy for everyday use.
Crystal K.
I was really excited to try this product and i really like it, but it is really oily. At first it looks dewy but throughout the day it gets really oily and can almost slide off my face. I have combo/dry skin and i've never been this oily. I thought that it was because it was really hot and i just got sweaty, but there were days that were really cool and i still had the same problem. This sunscreen is just too oily for me. I do love that it is also a moisturizer because i have dry skin. It is very hydrating! I also like that it doesn't leave that white cast and it's "invisible." I was also surprised by the consistency, its kind of watery like a moisturizer. I expected it to be thicker because of other sunscreens i have had.

Update! I took off a star because this product is making me really oily and it pills. When I put makeup on top, it pills and comes off like eraser crumbs. My mom was trying the coola mineral sunscreen and had the same problem. I had to completely start over with a different sunscreen. If anyone else has had this problem and found a way to fix it please let me know cause i have a full size that i don't want to waste!!!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.