BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Taylor H.
Traverse City
This is my favorite face sunscreen. It has a nice scent, feels light on the face, and doesn't make me break out. The product is clear so it doesn't leave your face white.
Karina O.
Valrico
I received this item I my FFF subscription. This product has been great on my sensitive skin. It is light and not too thick. The smell is nice as well. It works really well in protecting against sunburn. I will def be buying this product in the future.
Juhi G.
Brawley
I like this sunscreen because even though it's spf 50, it's not heavy or oily on my face which is important to me. I have a very oily face and I breakout a lot because of the oil so I need a sunscreen that doesn't help the acne more that this is the sunscreen to protect while also not irritating.
Breanna O.
I love how it is organic! It smells really good and goes on smooth and doesn’t feel like you have sunscreen on. It is spf 50 which is the highest facial sunscreen i’ve ever seen. I use this still and will use it in the future
Laura T.
Tucson, AZ
I love this sunscreen! The scent isn’t overwhelming, but just enough to not smell like sunscreen. The packaging is easy to use and while it feels a bit greasy when I first put it on, it rubs in nicely. I got this in a box, but will probably buy again.
Reese J.
This product is amazing! it did not make my face feel greasy like other sunscreens do. It smelled amazing and did not break me out at all. The packaging is super cut and it smells amazing! I love this product! I will def be using this in the future!
Callie-Anne T.
Somerset
I love the gel texture and smell! I’m a ginger so I know my sunscreens and I’m always open to try new ones. I feel like this one goes on well however, it doesn’t last as long as other brands. I had to apply this 4 times when I was on the lake and I ended up having to use a different sunscreen.
Aayushi S.
Vienna , VA
It’s good but a tad oily for my skin (I have combination skin). It easily blends into my skin (I have tan skin). COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Julia R.
Spokane Valley
I like that the ingredients in this are natural, and if I was going to the beach with no foundation on, I think this would work well. However, this doesn’t look very good under foundation - it clings so much that I had to wipe it off and start over.
Halee M.
The scent isn’t that pleasant, but I’m learning to like it. Keeps my skin protected but can make it look a tad greasy. I usually just wear this before I workout or run outside. I’ve worn it under makeup as well and it sits nicely and doesn’t pill!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.