BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Aayushi S.
Vienna, VA
It’s good but a tad oily for my skin (I have combination skin). It easily blends into my skin (I have tan skin). COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Vanessa O.
el monte
Received this item as part of the FabFitFun summer box and have been using it ever since. I love how lightweight it feels on the skin, also a little does go a long way felt cool and refreshing while applying.
Halee M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The scent isn’t that pleasant, but I’m learning to like it. Keeps my skin protected but can make it look a tad greasy. I usually just wear this before I workout or run outside. I’ve worn it under makeup as well and it sits nicely and doesn’t pill!
Taylor C.
This is great for going to the beach since it is waterproof. Some facial sunscreens will wipe off or budge in the water or while playing sports, but this one stays put.
bridgette g.
crystal springs
Purchased at: ULTA
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER!! This sunscreen is great to use all over the body, face included. The smell is heavenly! And this is an all natural sunscreen!! I’m absolutely obsessed with it. I will definitely purchase again however it is pretty expensive.
Nikol N.
Fort Worth
I like it a lot it did protect me on the sun. I use to live in Puerto Rico where it’s sunny all the year and I love it. Although it’s not so affordable but it’s great!
Angel B.
Englewood, FL
Another great sunscreen from Coola. I seriously love their face spf line. I like the smell of this one but the rest of my family hates it. To each their own. It is lightweight and I often use it as moisturizer. Try it if you can. It’s worth it!
Rosa D.
Ocoee
what i love the most is that it is organic, when you apply it is not greasy or sticky, leaves your skin soft and it does not feel heavy, the lotion is very light and smells good.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pleasant scent, went on smooth and performed well under my makeup. I received this as a sample and although I wasn’t impressed enough to order it as opposed to just going to my local store and grabbing some sunscreen out of convenience it was a good product over all.
Shelby F.
Bristol, CT
It smells so so good it has a green tea scent with a hint of orange! It applies easily and soaks into the skin easy. I do feel like it flakes or peels of my skin somewhat. I do have very fair skin and it does hello block the suns powerful rays
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.