BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Brianna D.
Amesbury, MA
Light enough that you do not feel it on your face, but enough coverage that you do not get sunburn. Gentle product that did not clog my pores. Perfect to be used either alone or under some makeup for a day in the sun! Would definitely recommend this product!
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
My cheeks get very burnt if I’m out festing it up and I like that it’s not too heavy can wear under makeup and isn’t oily or greasy. Doesn’t cake up or get milled. Great smell and lightweight which is something I need in my humid climate. Not sticky either.
My N.
This is a decent suncreen/lotion. It has a very nice, fresh smell. It does not break me out at all, despite the high SPF, which is really rare in my acne-prone skin. However, it is a little greasy and I feel like it makes my skin produce more oils.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box and really wanted to love it. I have a few other products from Coola and couldn’t wait to try this spf. I like putting on spf before my makeup, but this makes everything slip right off. Great for no-makeup days though.
Kelly đź’Ž.
Cranberry Township
I actually hated this. I wore this sunscreen on my face and arms in daylight on  casual park day. Minimal activity, some sweat. Any time i wiped or touched my skin, this sunscreen rolled off in peels like exfoliating skin. That's not effective at all.
Caroline C.
This product smells very good and has a high sunscreen content - 50 SPF - which is important to protect the face. I enjoy sitting in the sun which is why I love this product because I always make sure my face has plenty of sunscreen and doesn’t get burnt.
Majic 🌟.
San Bruno, CA
In love with this sunscreen. Does NOT smell like sunscreen at all.
And it has lovely ingredients that helps protect your skin. It's totally okay to use under make up as well. love the the blue and shiny packaging and it's also not that expensive.
Karen B.
Springfield
I got this in a Fab Fit Fun box and it was perfect for my hiking trip in Scotland. I’ve used samples of this before but this is the first time I’ve had a full sized bottle. I love the scent. I did notice it pilled a little when I used it with moisturizer.
Taylor H.
Traverse City
This is my favorite face sunscreen. It has a nice scent, feels light on the face, and doesn't make me break out. The product is clear so it doesn't leave your face white.
Karina O.
Valrico
I received this item I my FFF subscription. This product has been great on my sensitive skin. It is light and not too thick. The smell is nice as well. It works really well in protecting against sunburn. I will def be buying this product in the future.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?