BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Kaiti R.
Sacramento, CA
Not only do I love the smell of this spf moisturizer, but it works SOOOOOO well under makeup. Being a fair red-head, spf in addition to whatever's in my makeup is very important, but other sunscreens usually feel so greasy that makeup just looks terrible over them. Not this one! Also, I definitely feel like my skin just looks better in general when I use this product regularly. It looks very tight and fresh and glowy even without makeup after I use it.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
I received this in my fitfabfun box and was super excited about it. It has a nice, clean scent and it goes on smoothly, but it is way too greasy for oily skin:(. I love the 50 spf it offers and I have been using it on my arms and shoulders but it is a no go for my face. It leaves an oily residue and my makeup slides right off.
Kirsten J.
Biloxi, MS
This is the BEST sunscreen I’ve ever used. I am fair skinned and burn pretty easily so I always slather up in sunscreen but usually I’m frustrated with the other brands I’ve tried because they don’t absorb or they leave me with white residue. This sunscreen had such a pleasant smell and went on so smoothly and absorbed quickly! I was lounging by the pool for a couple hours and didn’t get burnt despite only applying the COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion once! Highly recommend! This is definitely going to be part of my daily routine.
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
Obsessed. I received this in my Fab Fit Fun Box and it is really wonderful. The scent is subdued but smells fresh and really nice. What’s the best is that this product is more of a moisturizer than a thick sunscreen for your face. When I put it on, I had zero irritation or a burning feeling. I usually have a little bit of discomfort with sunscreens like neutrogena because my skin is super sensitive. This will definitely be my go-to for pool and beach days here in Florida.
Alexa G.
I received this sunscreen in a FabFitFun box and was super excited to try it. I know Coola is a reputable brand and I was in need of a good sunscreen that really protected my skin with all of the harsh ingredients of a typical sunblock. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this stuff did not disappoint. It didn’t break me out (as some sunscreens do) and it didn’t leave that typical “sunscreen” smell on my face.. which is a HUGE plus for me. It also didn’t leave that white cast on my face (that makes you look like a ghost). It is easy to apply a powder foundation over it to eliminate any slight greasiness the product leaves...but the oiliness is really minimal. GREAT product and highly recommend to anyone look to up their sunscreen game!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
This was a 2018 highlight. I received this product in my FabFitFun box and I LOVE IT. I first tried Coola as a sample in my Birchbox back in the day and I loved how fast-absorbing and uncharacteristically lotion like it was. Coola has since upped its game and come through with a whole range of scents and sprays, lotion, and face lotion. I love that this is lighter than your usual sun tan lotion. It has a nice inoffensive tea smell that doesn’t linger and give you a headache and the lotion itself doesn’t make you breakout. It’s Paraben free and mostly organic, keeping your skin happy and lightly moisturized too since it has a good blend of seed oils. Best part is it is long-lasting and won’t make your eyes cry upon application!
Natasha B.
Queen Creek
Since I got this sunscreen I have used it on a daily basis to protect my face and chest from the summer sun. The scent is not overbearing and it does not burn or irritate the eczema flare ups I have on my forehead. It is lightweight and does not break out my skin or clog pores. It goes well under my makeup and does not leave a greasy residue. I will for sure buy more once my current tube finishes because I can no longer live without it. It’s perfect for the harsh Arizona sun!
Taylor L.
Tiffin
I received this product in my summer FabFitFun box and fell in love. I use it daily and I’ve yet to get a sunburn, it’s very effective. It applies very smooth and a little goes a long way, which I really appreciate considering it’s a higher priced product - and rightfully so. It also blends into the skin extremely well, leaving no white streaks behind as other sunscreens tend to do.
sam B.
This is extremely effective, I put this on in the morning before my daily moisturizer it was an overcast day and I forgot to put sunscreen on the rest of my body, you could see the clear difference from where I used the coola sport face on my face and neck vs my sunburned chest. I love that this product is organic and safe to use, not only is it made with amazing ingredients it’s so effective.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
I love this sunscreen! It moisturizes really nicely and sits under makeup nicely...until it doesn't. No matter what combo I've used recently I'm getting pilling around the edges of my face and around my mouth. I think I'm probably using too much so until I figure that out I can't really give this 5 stars.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.