BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Indya M.
Boulder
The first impression of this stuff was that it smells amazing and I love that it has 50 SPF, but unfortunately it made my face even more oily. So I would not recommend this if you have oily skin.
Rebecca G.
usa
I liked this sunscreen a whole lot. It didn't dry or irritate my face but it didn't leave it oily either. My face kept a good moisture balance with no breakouts! And most importantly it didn't wash off and I didn't burn 😁 COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
jlo_key L.
Saint Anthony
This is a great sunscreen when you’re out in the sun for extended periods of time. I got this just before going on a cruise and as long as I reapplied after a few hours in the sun I didn’t get burned at all. It also had a nice cooling feeling when I applied it which was refreshing.
Rachel R.
Lexington, NC
Loved this product! I got it in my FabFitFun box. I normally cannot use face sunscreen due to the sensitivity of my face. This is one I can wear. I used it at the beach and was able to get the water on my face and it not run or come right off. I’ll definitely be buying it for next summer.
Alleigh E.
I like this, the smell I’m not crazy about and as soon as you get into water it washes away. I love the idea of a moisturizer sunscreen but I want it to last longer than a few minutes!
Lovethecoast A.
Biloxi
I am enjoying using the Coola sport face white tea organic sunscreen lotion.  I am able to use this everyday under my makeup.  The packaging is very nice and looks great.  I received this in a FabFitFun box and I don't think I would repurchase due to the high price.
Emilee R.
I love this face sunscreen! I just used in place of my moisturizer at the beach for the daytime & it was fantastic. The scent from the white tea is light so it just takes the edge off the SPF smell. Very lightweight & never made me greasy but was still a good moisture level for my skin.
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
Love how light it is! I’m in the sun all day, every day during the summer. This sunscreen goes on so light and smooth. The packaging is cute! It is a little pricy but I don’t think the price out weighs skin cancer.
Jessika🍀💋 W.
Culpeper, VA
With my skin already being more on the oily side I have to be very careful with the sunscreens I use on my face. This sunscreen is amazing! And smells like heaven!
Aubree T.
Albion
This stuff is great. I love the high level of spf protection. Makes me feel confident that I'm safe in the sun. I haven't burned while using it, and I burn very easily. Most sunscreen breaks me out and I'm very picky about what I put on my face but this stuff is a winner in my books.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.