BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Emilee R.
I love this face sunscreen! I just used in place of my moisturizer at the beach for the daytime & it was fantastic. The scent from the white tea is light so it just takes the edge off the SPF smell. Very lightweight & never made me greasy but was still a good moisture level for my skin.
Alleigh E.
I like this, the smell I’m not crazy about and as soon as you get into water it washes away. I love the idea of a moisturizer sunscreen but I want it to last longer than a few minutes!
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
Love how light it is! I’m in the sun all day, every day during the summer. This sunscreen goes on so light and smooth. The packaging is cute! It is a little pricy but I don’t think the price out weighs skin cancer.
Lovethecoast A.
Biloxi
I am enjoying using the Coola sport face white tea organic sunscreen lotion.  I am able to use this everyday under my makeup.  The packaging is very nice and looks great.  I received this in a FabFitFun box and I don't think I would repurchase due to the high price.
Aubree T.
Albion
This stuff is great. I love the high level of spf protection. Makes me feel confident that I'm safe in the sun. I haven't burned while using it, and I burn very easily. Most sunscreen breaks me out and I'm very picky about what I put on my face but this stuff is a winner in my books.
Beth L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the coola line for being organic. I’m currently using this sunscreen and I love it. I love that it smells like nature or herbs (I guess that’s the best way to describe it aha) and that it’s waterproof! The only thing is it can leave me a little greasy but make up can fix that aha
Ashley C.
Las Vegas
I wouldn’t have known that this was sunscreen! It is very light, so you don’t even know that it’s there. The smell is great as well! I will most definitely be looking into COOLA’s other products as well.
Adiya M.
Boston
This sunscreen, unfortunately, is not wearable under makeup: while applying foundation on the top of this cream, you feel like it wouldn't sit well on your face. I personally don't like the smell, and I believe those with a sensitive type of skin would not appreciate the fragrance.
Kelsey T.
I have yet to get a sunburn while using this product this summer. It goes on nicely without feeling greasy. My skin doesn’t breakout like it typically does with non-moisturizer SPF.
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
I bought this and actually used it this weekend so my face wouldn’t get burnt and it actually worked amazing! My face didn’t burn and I was swimming for 3 hours and it didn’t break my face out either! If you have sensitive skin and sun screen breaks your face out, I recommend that you try this out!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.