BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Carleigh C.
I put this sunscreen on my face every morning before I leave the house. It is lightweight and does not leave my skin feeling oily like most sunscreen brands. This product also smells great.
Michelle H.
It’s a great lightweight SPF for the face that does not feel like your traditional thick and goopy sunblock. It won’t cause a white cast or make your face smell like SPF, and absorbs decently, however it isn’t my holy grail SPF - at least for my combination skin.

It’s heavily scented and unless you’re a big fan of white tea, it’s not the most refreshing scent ever. It eventually disappears but just know it’s not a light fragrance by any means, even for someone who’s not sensitive to fragrances.

It will, unfortunately, make your skin appear shiny, and does not ever dry down completely. The skin remains tacky for the duration of its wear time, and I find that it actually pills up after anywhere between 1 to 8 hours of wear and a light application. While it does not cause my T-zone to become excessively oily or to produce more oil, it just doesn’t mattify or complement my skin type.

I MUCH prefer the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer which I even use as a mattifying primer underneath my makeup to provide a smooth canvas, in addition to SPF (although less than the SPF 50 of this product).

In addition, this product also caused small breakouts, which I’m not particularly prone to. I don’t have very sensitive skin but just could not tolerate the small bumps and pimples that began surfacing when I began using this.

Overall, I’d recommend it for outings and occasional use that involve known sun exposure, however I would not recommend it for daily use if you have combination skin, or skin that happens to react similarly to it like I did. I’ll probably take it with me if I ever have a beach day or outdoor event, but won’t be using this in place of my holy grail Coola matte tint moisturizer above that keeps me matte and poreless and provides SPF without breaking me out.
Cori H.
Evansville, IN
Seems to work well. The texture is nice, and the smell isn't too harsh or over-powering. Sunscreen is key in skincare, and Coola seems to be a consistent brand for me.  Seemed to do okay in water, and didn't rub off easily. Highly recommend for your next vacation or day at the beach.
Ann B.
The sunscreen does a good job protecting your face without that typical sunscreen smell. My only complaint is that it doesn’t work well under makeup; at least it doesn’t for me. If you’re looking for sun protection and don’t mind looking a little oily I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly F.
Madison Heights
This sunscreen is good. When I used the sunscreen I didn’t get burnt as bad as I usually do. It is very gentle on the skin and you can also put on your face as well. I normally just use the cheapest sunscreen but I did get this in a FabFitFun box and did enjoy it. I do recommend trying it out.
Christa A.
USA
I loved the packaging. Beautiful. Smelled lime regular sunscreen. Worked great. Didn't have to reapply too often. Also absorbed quick and did not leave my face greasy or sticky like some do. I would recommend
Gloria F.
League City
I got these in one of my samples boxes and I do you like this product a lot. I like the fact that is organic and it does not feel greasy oily like most sunscreen do and it doesn’t really smell like sunscreen.
Cindy K.
I got this in the summer FabFitFun box and I would say it works pretty well. I use this as a daily moisturizer and it’s awesome that it has SPF built in and really does moisturize! My only complaint is that it leaves a weird residue on the skin if you don’t pat it in or really let it soak in.
Megan T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product. I've tried cheaper versions before and the product would get in eyes and burn. I haven't had that issue with this product and I love the scent.
Rebecca G.
usa
I liked this sunscreen a whole lot. It didn't dry or irritate my face but it didn't leave it oily either. My face kept a good moisture balance with no breakouts! And most importantly it didn't wash off and I didn't burn 😁 COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.