BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Molly D.
Pittsburgh
Love this sunscreen! Super lightweight, pleasant scent, cute packaging. Great amount for the price. Didn’t break me out like most sunscreens do, very soothing on skin. I liked to mix in with my normal daily moisturizer
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
Non irritating nor is it greasy. I do need to reapply more often than some other products, and but as a red head I can burn in under an hour so reapplication is a part of my routine. I do not recommend the this under makeup, and other products are much better suited for that. But for a day in the sun this is a go to product.
Katie B.
I got this in a subscription box and love that it’s organic. My sisters skin is sensitive and she breaks out easily, but she used it a few days in a row and she loved it
Kaitlyn M.
Recently started incorporating sunscreen into my daily regimen. I’ve used this on myself and my sun while on the beach. My son had sensitive skin and this product didn’t give him any problems.
Deanne F.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
I tried really hard to love this especially since I love Coola products but no matter what I was wearing on my skin underneath this product it pilled off in gross greasy greyish rolls. I use other Coola sunscreen, the cucumber does this too and the mango does not, I'd advise using a deluxe sample before buying full size.
Jessica O.
This was okay. It definitely hydrated my dry skin but it left a film over my skin. It made it difficult to apply make up unless I used a priming spray. It preventing me from tanning and I did not have any sun burns when I went outside for extended periods of time. I would definitely recommend it to friends in the summer time but not so much in the winter.
Sophie W.
This spf is amazing!! It protects your skin without making it feel oily. At first I thought it would make my skin oily. All of the other sunscreens i’ve used have. But this one surprised me!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Coola has become my favorite sunscreen brand. It doesn’t smell bad and you don’t feel greasy at all! It is light and a touch moisturizing which is great for my skin. I wear it everyday and have no sun issues anymore!
Ashley K.
Moorhead
Great product with consistent quality you can count on! Who would have ever thought there would be an organic sunscreen!? COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Kailey L.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Amazing!!! It is light, cooling, has a minimal scent and is great for your skin. Not to mention waterproof sunscreens are usually heavy and oily. This baby is amazing!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?