BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Reham đź’–.
Temple Terrace, FL
The box came pretty neat and it was my first time ever hearing of the brand. However, I didn’t like the smell the product gave off. It left my face shiny, and in combination with my already oily skin, I wasn’t very fond of it. I do love the idea that it’s a moisturizer and a sunscreen in one, but definitely won’t be purchasing it again.
stepharooo8 L.
Santa Ana
First time trying Coola sunscreen and it's amazing! It's on the pricier side but it's probably the lightest sunscreen I have ever used! The texture is on the runnier side which I like! Other sunscreens are very thick and hard to rub in. Easy to apply and absorbs quickly, no white residue and works well under makeup! Definitely recommend!
Alicia T.
Cannon Falls
Use this on my face when I’m out fishing on the water. Not a very strong smell of SPF and it doesn’t make my cystic acne flare up after it’s been on my face and I’ve been sweating!
Laura H.
Columbus, OH
I always wear sunscreen on my face during the day. I have been treating my skin for dark spots, and sun exposure makes them worse. I have a difficult time finding sunscreen that won’t make my face oily. This seems to be less oily than some other brands I’ve tried, and won’t cake my makeup. It has a pleasant smell, but is a little pricey.
Ani G.
E Schodack
I love this sunscreen. Although it does have that classic sunscreeny smell, the white tea seems to balance it. This, once let to dry and set with powder, works just fine with makeup. It definitely leaves skin oily if not set with something, but it is sooo protective and has many less bad qualities than any other face sunscreen I’ve used.
Julie P.
Atlanta
Ok ladies, this is one of the holy grails of #facesunscreen. As a sufferer of sensitive skin and rosacea there are only a few products I can use and this is one of them. Goes on light and non greasy. Smells great. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.  COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
I would have really liked this product if it didn’t pill up. I used it on my face under makeup and on my neck, chest and arms. It prevented sunburn but I had product pilled up all over. This was the first sunscreen I’ve ever used under my makeup that didn’t eventually look greasy. I would have loved it if it weren’t for that one flaw.
Brooke M.
Allston, MA
I love this product because it protects my face from harmful rays. It goes on smoothly and sinks into the face quickly. You don’t have to worry about rubbing it in for 10 mins like you do reg sun screen. It also smells like delicious tea
Brittany C.
Tuscaloosa
this is a great sun screen! it is a little watery at first but it goes on so smooth and doesn’t make you feel oily. it smells so good so it doesn’t even feel like sunscreen
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I received this product in my Fabfitfun box and I have to say, I'm in love.  This is wonderful to take to the poolside. I can count on my face staying protected from the sun all day long. And this doesn't smell like sunscreen at all! I love the smell of the white tea. Will likely repurchase after I use it all, but it should last me a long time!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.