BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
I received this in my FabFitFun Box this season and I fell in love! It was my first time ever hearing about this brand. I got a good deal on it, since the entire box is only $49.00. It is lightweight and spreads easily. I definitely recommend and I will be purchasing when I run out of mine.
Samantha J.
I got this product in my Fab Fit Fun box for summer. I usually wear a hat outside, the only thing I'm not wild about is the smell. I love Coola but this smells just isn't doing it for me.
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas
This is a wonderfully light and pleasant smelling facial sunscreen. It does not leave a film and the protection has kept my skin from being damaged while poolside. A small tune has lasted nearly all summer with almost daily use. Definitely worth the price tag. Would highly recommend checking out the COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion.
liz d.
I usually hate face sunscreen products (oily, terrible smell) but this one is fantastic! It smells wonderful, like white tea and doesn’t have that typical sunscreen smell. It goes on light and easy to rub in, so it doesn’t pile up and make my skin feel greasy.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I received this sunscreen in a FabFitFun box and I was so excited to try it out. It did not disappoint! It was gentle enough for my super sensitive skin and effective enough to keep my face from getting burned while out at the beach or working out in the yard! You do need to reapply this if you are swimming or sweating, but that’s with any sunscreen. I love that this doesn’t break me out!
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
I received this in my summer box from FabFitFun Box. I love the scent on this, I find it very soothing! The only complaint I have is that I find this sunscreen makes me look so OILY. So I would use this product sparingly to avoid looking too shiny.
Lauren J.
I wanted to love this sunscreen but unfortunately don’t. First off I am not a fan of the smell at all. I am into natural products and was stoked about the ingredients but when I put it on my face it made everything else like my moisturizer and makeup pill up on my skin. I tried with different combinations and always had the same result. I would not recommend.
Sweetteestyle T.
Chico
I love this sunscreen! It smells great, isn't oily or too think and actually works really well. The best part is that it doesn't leave any white zinc or streaks behind because it is clear!
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
This stuff is great! It’s light weight and perfect for me to apply right before doing my makeup to get the sun protection I need! And it smells so spectacular! This will be a new addition to my daily routine for sure!!
Katherine R.
Love this sunscreen! Super light weight and protects from the sun! I was able to put this on with my makeup on over it and didn’t have any issues. No feeling sticky or having a white face.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.