BY COOLA #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Madison R.
Brighton, CO
I have always wanted a sunscreen that was easy to wear everyday, and I’m so glad to say I have found it! I never have problems with this under my makeup, and I have oily skin. I love this sunscreen for everyday wear, especially since my job requires me to be outside!
Cortney M.
Arlington , TX
I have been on the hunt for a sunscreen that wouldn’t make me more oily, break me out or leave a white cast on my skin. I decided to give this a try and must say this is the best sunscreen I’ve used!! The texture is like a hybrid between a lotion and a gel. I enjoy this light scent but they also have it in unscented which I think is great. It doesn’t leave my skin oily but I can tell it provides extra hydration but also leaves a soft matte finish to the skin. Just note that you do have to be careful which type of primer you use on top of this as some tend to ball up but no matter which foundation I use they all lay beautifully on this product.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
Been trying out new sunscreens for the summer. I love a good moisturizing and light sunscreen under my make up for summer. This one is seriously amazing and it doesn't make my pores feel clogged on my face. It also smells nice and it doesn't run when you sweat (if you're just wearing it on bare skin). I think the spf value of it alone makes it a plus for the face. I rarely find a good sunscreen for the face that actually has a decent amount of spf in it. For me being fare skinned and also having sensitive skin it can be so hard to find good products that suit my skin type. The other HUGE bonus for me is that it is so healthy for your skin but also for the environment. I am a huge advocate of natural products that are enviormentally friendly and are not a source of lab testing and pain to our little animal friends. Not only is this product amazing but I am just overall really impressed by the brand. I will be buying more products in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
This is a great sunscreen! I used it while on vacation last week and i didn’t burn at all and it didn’t make my skin oily which was amazing. Only con is that it’s a tad bit expensive! I’m glad the bottle is big though because it will last awhile :)
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I was super excited to get this in my fab fit fun box since I have never tried this brand before. My daughter and I are extremely fair and dealing now I am dealing with the consequences of sunspots from when I was younger and thought it wasn’t cool to wear it. There are so many reasons I love this sunscreen, from the fact the it’s ORGANIC, to how it’s also a moisturizer so I can use it as a two in one before putting makeup on. & the fact that it smells so fresh is definitely a plus! Side note: My daughter always breaks out in hives from sunscreen on her face & now I finally found something that doesn’t. Very impressed!
Raelyn C.
Norman
I got this in an annual subscription box and it is amazing!! I had an organ transplant and with the medication I am on I have to wear sunscreen every day, even when it’s cloudy. This is perfect and smells great without being greasy!!
Nikki K.
Lone Tree
This sunscreen is my absolute favorite for my face. It's important to use good and protective product as someone who loves the beach and pool. It feels super light and non-oily. I'm a first-time user and will be purchasing again.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Can't Begin To Express How Much I Adore COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion Product I Actually Received This In My Fab Fit Fun Summer Box.Boy Am I Greatful I've Gone Through 3 Of These I Use On Myself & My 5 Year Old As She Is Super Fair & Ofcourse Enjoys Playing Outside.Its Abit Pricey But In My Opinion So Worth It .You Can Wear Under Your Makeup Or Solo.It Is The Best Spf I Have Ever Used & Well Worth The Spurge
Karen M.
Kew Gardens, NY
No makeup Monday, it’s steaming hot day in NYC. I’m prepare with my hat and sunscreens. Got to project your skin in the hot sun. Trying to maintain healthy skin as I get closer to my 40s it’s get harder to maintain healthy skin. I got this sunscreen in my @fabfitfun, sunscreen @coola. SPF 50 and sport organic.
#nomakeup #nomakeupselfie #freshskin #skincare #sunscreen #hotsummer #hotsummerday #coola #skincareobsessed #skincareroutine #skincareregime #protectyourskin #vlogsquad #review #reviewer #productreview #nomakeupmonday #igskincare #cleanskin #clearskin #skincarelove #skincaretips
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
Great facial sunscreen! I tried it as a moisturizer underneath makeup and was impressed. It didn’t feel sticky and heavy like other sunscreens, although it was slightly tacky. My makeup went on smooth over it and the best part was it didn’t smell like sunscreen! I also have been using it for a few weeks- sometimes under makeup and sometimes barefaced for a beach day. No matter what it hasn’t caused any breakouts, so I definitely recommend it!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.