BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Katrina W.
I love this sunscreen! It spreads evenly and keeps my skin protect I’ve been on vacation at the beach and haven’t got burned yet! So to me the price is worth it and it is very gentle, I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out!
Kat N.
New Bremen, OH
I recently bought this product to use at the lake because I have oily acne prone skin and I absolutely loved it. The smell is quite different and I’m not sure if I’m a fan but that would be my only complaint. The product wasn’t as oily as other sun screens and it applied well.
Nikki T.
Newark, CA
COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion - I have first discovered this product through #fabfitfun. I must say this face sunscreen is definitely on my top 10 face sunscreens to use. It smells so good as well. I’m also excited to share that I am now a #FabFitFunAffiliate use my link to join!"
and get $10 off on your first box. Hit me up for a special code to use.
DaniellaMarie G.
Ehh this sunblock was just Ok I guess. Didn’t really care for the greasy feel of it very much. But honestly I think that’s probably just how all sunblocks are. It was my first time trying a sunblock for your face and I don’t really think I will be a repeat buyer. I’m just not really into the whole sunblock thing. Don’t really care for my face to feel like it’s got something greasy on it.
Kylynne C.
I received a free tube from Coola! Absolutely love that it's lightweight, doesn't smell like chemicals, and is not greasy. Coola uses natural ingredients and this sunscreen keeps me safe from the sun.
Chrissy M.
Lubbock , TX
A great sunscreen but not a great lotion, like most sunscreens it leaves the skin bit great feeling so I always follow up with a primer but compared to sunscreens it is lighter and more refreshing with a pleasant smell
samantha v.
Bangor , ME
I love this sunscreen so much I use it on everyone in my family.  I use it on my two toddlers as well as myself and can honestly say I will repurchase to use again.  It goes on really sheer and clean feeling.  The smell is also really nice but also light.  While it is a little pricey it is so much better than the other face sun screens that leave your skin feeling greasy which is the last thing I want in the summer heat.
Lauren W.
This sunscreen smells outrageous. It is white in color but it doesn't leave a white residue. It has a slight gel-y texture, but it blends in so nicely and leaves your skin nourished. I love it.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I liked the light formula and the scent very much and was very excited to try out a new sunscreen. Yet, I’m pretty sure that this sunscreen was the reason I majorly broke out over the summer. I can’t pinpoint what ingredient it might’ve been, but I feel like I need to put it out there, since I usually don’t break out very badly. If you’re sensitive to breakouts, you might want to be careful with this product.
Jenna P.
Milwaukee
I have super sensitive skin on my face and sunscreens always break me out, or cause
Eczema flair ups. This one has never done me wrong. Also it smells like skin care instead of sunscreen which I love
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.