BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Tinisha P.
I received this product in my summer Fab Fit Fun box. This is not greasy, nor is it white and hard to rub in like the typical sunscreen products. This stuff glides on easily and works FANTASTIC under makeup!!! I have actually been using this as my primer wether I am going to be in the sun that day or not because it seems to make my makeup stick all day and look flawless. I will most definitely be buying this product when I run out.
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
At first I thought this was just a thick, plain-old sunscreen. I was sorely mistaken. I literally almost gave it away, until I saw the box said moisturizer. I could not be happier with the product. Lightweight, clean, light scent. My sensitive skin adores it! I am hooked for life
Krystina B.
Coral gables
This has great ingredients for a  sunscreen. Very soft on the skin, a bit oily which didn't work well for my oily/combo skin but should work great on dry skin. The smell was a bit strong but nothing you can't deal with it unless you're sensitive to smell.
Kelley F.
Columbus, OH
This is a little heavier than I generally will pick out for myself, but I love the smell of this product and it works well. It's gentle enough that I felt comfortable putting it on my baby's face when we had left his baby sunscreen at home. It's a good product (though it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it were less expensive).
Cydnie B.
Favorite sunscreen at the moment!! Truly does the job of protecting, while still smelling great.🌞 It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, which I love! Bringing it with me on vacation for sure.
Luisa B.
Chula Vista, CA
I don’t like it, but it does what it’s supposed to. The smell is a little weird and I don’t love the texture and how it feels on my face. I wouldn’t buy this one.
Kat N.
New Bremen, OH
I recently bought this product to use at the lake because I have oily acne prone skin and I absolutely loved it. The smell is quite different and I’m not sure if I’m a fan but that would be my only complaint. The product wasn’t as oily as other sun screens and it applied well.
Nikki T.
Newark, CA
COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion - I have first discovered this product through #fabfitfun. I must say this face sunscreen is definitely on my top 10 face sunscreens to use. It smells so good as well. I’m also excited to share that I am now a #FabFitFunAffiliate use my link to join!"
and get $10 off on your first box. Hit me up for a special code to use.
DaniellaMarie G.
Ehh this sunblock was just Ok I guess. Didn’t really care for the greasy feel of it very much. But honestly I think that’s probably just how all sunblocks are. It was my first time trying a sunblock for your face and I don’t really think I will be a repeat buyer. I’m just not really into the whole sunblock thing. Don’t really care for my face to feel like it’s got something greasy on it.
Chrissy M.
Lubbock , TX
A great sunscreen but not a great lotion, like most sunscreens it leaves the skin bit great feeling so I always follow up with a primer but compared to sunscreens it is lighter and more refreshing with a pleasant smell
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?