BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Sophie R.
Got this in my fabfitfun box last month. Feels really nice on my skin and sinks in fast. Doesn’t feel sticky or pill. Wears nice under makeup as well.
Jill B.
Halifax
Love the smell of this stuff!! Great coverage without being too heavy or oily. Perfect size for travel - can just toss it in your beach bag or purse.
Chelsea M.
I received this product in a subscription box and this was my first time using it.

As someone with sensitive skin - this product worked really well
Jac K.
Scarborough , ON
Although it is spf 50 i don’t like the smell of sunscreen or white tea. Great for sun and great for moisture but like the smell really bothers me.
Shawna P.
Hamilton
I love everything about this sunscreen from the texture to smell. It’s amazing and I keeps my skin protected from the sun without breaking me out
Helina M.
Abbotsford
Love the product. I've been looking for a good sunscreen that absorbs into my skin nicely and finally found one! Definitely recommend.
Steph B.
charlottetown
Smells really nice, goes on smooth. Non greasy and didn’t melt off right away! It didn’t feel as heavy on the skin as a lot of sunscreens do.
Amber H.
This product is light and non greasy. Definitely my choice of facial sunscreen. Doesn't make my face look like I've been sweating for days
Nitin s.
India
Oh my God, all the COOLA products have so cute packaging. I love it's color (because blue is my favorite) looking forward to try this out.
Pamela G.
Calgary
Great for sensitive skin, feels good on the skin and is not greasy. It is nice that a small amount goes a long way so the product lasts.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.