BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Brittany C.
Niverville
Personally I dont use sunscreen but it is a great facial moisturizer. I would recommend to anyone including people with sensitive skin.
Shari S.
LONDON
Got this product in my fabfitfun summer box and it is amazing! I love it, I've been using it so much! Going to order a nother one soon
Chyvonne
This is a great product. im usually hesatent to use different products on my face but with this my face wasnt red and didnt break out
Aisha S.
Brampton
Amazing I wish Sephora never got rid of it not only did it protect my face from the sun but it also helped with my hyperpigmentation
Leanne M.
Carstairs, AB
So happy I got this product in my #fabfitfun box. It smells amazing and it doesn’t leave your face sticky but yet soft and smooth.
Janet L.
Montréal , QC
This is probably my favorite sunscreen as it smells good, doesn't leave a white cast and is light, absorbs quickly into my skin.
Katlyn G.
Southern Ontario
While this worked fine as a sunscreen, I didn't love applying it under my make up. I didn't feel like it was a great moisturizer.
Imane A.
El Hajeb
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other
Allison W.
Nice sunscreen. It has a nice smell to it and it stays on you all day long . Great for protecting your skin away from the sun.
Selina D.
Buckingham
I got this in my fab fit fun summer box and absolutely loved it! It didn’t make my face break out and it was very lightweight
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.