BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Melissa S.
Toronto
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE this spf! It doesn’t leave any white cast on my fave or impact my makeup, it smells beautiful and protects my skin from uv rays. It’s perfect!
Elyse D.
Halifax
I have recently used this product for the first time and I find that it works well. I like the colour of the tube, it makes it easier to find in my packed bag.
Carrie A.
Norwich
Very nice feel when applied- not too greasy and absorbs like a moisturizer. I use it instead of sunscreen if I know I’m going to be outside most of the day.
Zeenaz Z.
Scarborough , DC
Compared to other sunscreen it doesn’t make my skin tacky, I apply it every morning before doing my makeup and before moisturizer and my skin looks flawless
Lindsey Z.
Langley
I received this product in my fab fit fun box and I love it. It goes on light and doesn’t have the greasy feeling other sunscreens have given me in the past.
Funi M.
This is a perfect product for both sensitive and normal skin. You won’t get burned by the sun and it moisturizes for a long time. It is pricey but worth it!
Cassandra H.
Trenton
I really like that this product doesnt make my skin feel greasy! I find it to be really lightweight, i also really like that it doesnt smell like sunscreen1
Beebo E.
Effective and very good quality product for all female.... Gives very good results for all skin types... Amazing product... Advising every female to buy it
Gillian D.
Honestly haven’t burned once since I got this sunscreen in my Fitfabfun box! I love it, it’s light, not stinky, and organic. I mean, what’s not to love?
Mary-Kate L.
A little greasy on the skin and doesn’t layer super great under makeup. However this smells great and is quite moisturizing. Better for a no makeup day!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.