BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Lindsey W.
Bryan, TX
This lightweight sunscreen was just the thing I needed this summer! It’s long lasting and smells great. Perfect for those Texas summers!
bail☆ b.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this sunscreen because it does not leave a white cast and smells really nice but it does make my skin very oily.
Paige F.
Smells really good and isn’t very oily on the skin. The bottle is pretty small but it’s good to have in your bag for on the go use which is what I’m using it for.
Rachael B.
Thompsontown, PA
This product is awesome! I received a sample of this in my Sephora At box and fell in love at first use. It’s not sticky and doesn’t cause my pores to get congested.
Rachel W.
Wallingford, CT
Good face sunscreen, didn’t break me out of feel heavy on my face. Smells nice too. It was a little oily though so I mixed it in with BB cream or just layered with powder on top. (I have rosacea so wearing this alone isn’t really an option.) I got this in my FabFitFun over the summer so I was able to use it a few times. My boyfriend even used it on his face when we went to Florida for a few days and worked well!
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this sunscreen so much it has lasted me a very long time and doesn’t have a bad scent I highly recommend this brand
Kim I.
Winston Salem, NC
Very light and absorbent. Didn’t clog pores, nice smell. Kept my skin protected. It was very gentle on skin.
Sandra G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I definitely noticed a difference with this sunscreen right away. It was not oily compared to other sunscreen lotions. I liked that it was very moisturizing and must importantly knowing it is from organic products, it convinced me more this was a great product for me.
zavion G.
San Antonio
The scent of this product is terrible, it smells woodsy kind of like sandalwood. Other than that it’s an okay SPF option but can be a bit greasy so it doesn’t make me want to use it everyday. No white-cast.
Laura C.
marblehead
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this a lot and felt it gave good protection on my face! I was not very fond of the scent though.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.