BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Kristin M.
Bedford, NS
I love this stuff! It doesn’t have a greasy or oily feel, it smells very fresh, I didn’t find it to your typical sunscreen smell. It also wore well under makeup in hot, humid weather. My go to facial sunscreen!
Shinzley B.
Toronto
The texture is too thick and difficult to blend, and the smell is unpleasant. It leaves a white cast on my light-medium complexion and sits strangely under my liquid foundation. Definitely would not recommend.
Alexis H.
Mission, MO
This is such a nice sunscreen to use for your face!! It’s very hydrating and has a nice scent to it. I received this in my Fabfitfun box but will definitely be checking out what else they have for products!
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
I am not one for loving sunscreen but this one is great for my sensitive skin. I really liked using it and would recommend using it. I will be using it again next time I’m in need of some SPF protection.
Tammy W.
Harvey York co
Got it in a Fab Fit Fun box. Tossed it to the side not thinking much about it. Did some reading recently about it and I’ve decided to start using it. Hoping it doesn’t cause my face to break out
Alyson D.
Summerside, PE
A great sunscreen and you can skip out on your moisturizer too, I have very skin and this did a wonderful job in keeping my face moisturized and protected all day! I didn't even get a burn on my face on the sunniest days!
Rebecca J.
London
I love that this sunscreen is organic and it feels really light weight on your skin. I tend to have sensitive skin and this has never caused me to break out or rash. I feel like I’m wearing a super protective moisturizer.
Jessica S.
London, ON
Great summer product when the sun is super strong. Because it’s a sport product, it was sweat and moisture resistant which was amazing to know. Both my kids (8&9) as well as myself used it.
Megan H.
Kingston, ON
I got this sunscreen is my summer fab fit fun box. Is smells good and does not feel heavy on the skin. The only thing I don't love about this product is how shiny it makes my face look.
Megan-Tania J.
Yellowknife, NT
I got this facial sunscreen in a fab fit fun box and I liked it at first but the scent is a little too overpowering. A couple minutes after putting it on I'd get a splitting headache. Would have loved it more if they sent an unscented version!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.