BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Liezl M.
Mississauga, OK
I got this in my fab fit fun box and it is my favorite favourite sunscreen. The smell is incredible and it is amazingly light weight. If doesn't feel heavy and makeup applies normally on top of it! I love it.
Rachel C.
Saskatoon
Got this in my Fabfitfun box and I absolutely love it!! Smells great and sinks into the skin quickly and makes a big difference on a hot and sunny day!! Will definitely buy a bottle of this next summer too!
Sarah M.
Toronto
This is the BEST sunscreen I have ever used! Feels so light, more like a moisturizer than a
Sunscreen and I have actually been using it in place of my moisturizer over the summer months. Smells great too!
Veronica W.
Langford Station
Got this in my fanfitfun box and I’m soooo happy I did!! Spf 50; which is AMAZING for any face cream, it’s light and not thick like cheap sunscreen; you don’t constantly feel it on your skin. Also smells pretty, not like sunscreen (although I like the smell of actual sunscreen 😂) doesn’t cause breakouts and this year is the first year I haven’t been told, WOW! You got a lot of sun.... 😝
Karen L.
Cornwall
I  received this in my Fab Fit Fun package, I have never tried sunscreen lotion before, the smell was wonderful, it is in a nice aqua tube, it went on smooth, and not drying, I thought it was great, nothing to compare it too, but I would purchase again,  Went on well before my makeup, and didn't dry my skin out
Lauren D.
Kitchener-Waterloo
Received as a gift. What a great product! I love how light it is on my face. Not oily. Was able to effectively apply makeup over it. Not sure the price. But will be purchasing again no matter what.
Michelle T.
Miami
Where do I begin?? Hands down the best sunscreen lotion I’ve ever owned. It smells divine. It’s not heavy like most sunscreens and feels more like a facial cream. Definitely use it under my makeup or without makeup and I bring it with me everywhere I go! It’s amazing. The best!
Teresa H.
Edmonton, AB
I give it a 4 because the sunscreen does work. I spent a day at the farm and it protected my face beautifully while the rest of my body burned a little bit. It says it’s a moisturizer but you need to add a different moisturizer to get the hydration you need. But I do like at will purchase again.
Joan Evert G.
The COOLA Sport Face Sunscreen Lotion is the best sunscreen protection I have ever tried. It doesn't leave a heavy feel on my face and has full coverage even if you dab a small amount of your palm. The scent of Coola is also nice as I am very allergic to alcohol based creams or moisturizers.
Emese B.
This is my go to sunscreen when I’m not wearing makeup. I have not tried it wearing it underneath makeup yet because I own the 360 silk drops from Coola and I rather use that one. Although I really do enjoy this product. It’s lightweight doesn’t leave a white cast on me. Will buy it again :)
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.