BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Sarah M.
Barrie
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I’ve been searching for a high spf to put under my makeup during the day, and this is it. The sunscreen is thin, and doesn’t feel like you’re spreading a thick layer on your face. It moisturizers the skin, and sinks in pretty fast. It leaves the skin a bit tacky, which I personally love. The only reason it’s not five stars is because the scent is offputting. It smells like sunscreen and potpourri.
Heiny K.
Doral
I got this sunscreen a few months ago and I used it for a week when I was at the beach for vacation. I did not experience any skin burn during that time (nor my 8 year old son) and this is the only sunscreen we were using 😉 It has a nice smell, it absorbs quickly and you are not left with a white or sticky feeling 👌🏻
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s pretty expensive and the smell is a bit much for me, but it dissipates very quickly, as it dries down. It’s not a terrible smell, it’s just not the kind of smell I enjoy. It’s a super light formula, doesn’t leave you greasy, white or even pale. It’s seriously a great texture, doesn’t break me out, it gets absorbed quickly into the skin. It doesn’t drip into my eyes if I sweat or go swimming. It’s great!
Shalom C.
Vancouver
Works well for short term sun exposure but I don’t go out in the sun for long periods. I started using this moisturizing sunscreen after breaking out and I realized the texture is nice as it doesn’t leave me feeling tacky or sticky like some sunscreens do. It also smells nice so that can be a bonus, but it’s a little overpowering for me. I’m removing one star because I don’t like perfumed/scented products.
sloan p.
Airdrie, AB
I LOVE this sunscreen! This is the best face sunscreen I've ever used. I have oily skin and this stuff just sinks right in with no shiny look or feel! Also really love that this does not make my breakout as most sunscreens do. I also never burn when I wear this! Try this stuff out, you won't regret it!
Alejandra P.
This is for sure my fav sunscreen this year (and the ones to come) is amazing, waterproof, organic and cruelty free! Super effective and would for sure buy it again!! I recommend it to every one haha COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Leah S.
I’ve recently started using this this past summer, and don’t see myself using any other product again. This is incredible! It lasts, it feels comfortable, and it goes on like any other moisturizer. It’s not too heavily scented, but what it does have is very pleasant and light. The packaging is beautiful and perfect for when it’s almost gone and you want those last few drops. I will absolutely be purchasing this again and again.
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
I received this in the recent FabFitFun box and was really excited to try it since I’ve never used any Coola products before. The packaging is really nice and functional. The sunscreen formula itself is very lightweight, doesn’t leave a white cast and is fairly hydrating but not oily. The only complaint I have about this sunscreen is that it pills off of my neck :( I would have liked for it to stay put but for face, it’s great!
Heather H.
Thunder Bay
Smells amazing and goes on so smooth. I love how soft the formula is. I bought it from sephora and was blown away by how well it worked and how good it smelt . it worked very well i didnt have even a slight sun burn after being outside all day! I think the formula is perfect.
Hollie M.
Calgary, AB
I received this in a sampler box and had such high hopes for this sunscreen.  It is only ok on its own and terrible under makeup.  It balls up immediately if you put anything on top of it.  COOLA is a great brand but this product was definitely disappointing.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.