BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Veronica C.
I love this sunscreen just for the smell alone. For a green sunscreen the price is worth it. I felt protected from the sun and good about what I am putting on my skin. This sunscreen is blendable and lightweight.
Laura C.
marblehead
I like this a lot and felt it gave good protection on my face! I was not very fond of the scent though.
Emma G.
I haven’t had this sunscreen for long but I do like the sent and the texture is smooth. One thing is that sometimes it reacts to my toner and burns a little bit
Kait R.
Ellettsville, IN
Very comfortable facial sunscreen with a pleasant light white tea scent. Wears well alone or under makeup.
Laura G.
Miami Lakes
I got this sunscreen in the summer 2018 FabFitFun box. It’s probably the best sunscreen I’ve ever used. It goes on the face smoothly, doesn’t clog your pores, doesn’t leave a white cast and hydrates the skin. I have very dry skin, so it’s hard to find a way to hydrate my skin while and put on sunscreen. I used this for the beach, and only my forehead got burned, very close to my hairline. I didn’t apply a thick enough of a layer up there, so I recommend applying a good layer of it on your face, especially where you are more likely to get burned.
Daisie M.
CLARKSTON
Loved the scent of this sunscreen. It was smooth and cooling PERFECT for a hot summer day. I love the blue packaging and how shiny the lid to the bottle is. It is a great value for the price just wish it was more.
Brianna D.
Amesbury
Light enough that you do not feel it on your face, but enough coverage that you do not get sunburn. Gentle product that did not clog my pores. Perfect to be used either alone or under some makeup for a day in the sun! Would definitely recommend this product!
Alexis C.
I wore this under my makeup on my first day of work and it got so sewed that it started pulling. I hugged someone and part of my face pulled onto their blazer, even though I used setting stuff. It’s fine if I’m not putting anything over it, but that memory haunts me.
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
I LOVE this sunscreen so much it has lasted me a very long time and doesn’t have a bad scent I highly recommend this brand
Jerrica B.
This product is a game changer. The difference it makes in your skin so quickly really makes it worth the price! I love the amount of product you get and the difference it makes in your skin texture and complexion!!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.